Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Music Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
ART P48 48-Point 1/4 Inches TRS Balanced Patchbay
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$40.00 (25%)|
- 48-point Patchbay with 1/4" TRS Jacks
- Normal/Half-normal Operation
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The ART P48 48-point balanced patchbay is the best solution for organizing cables while optimizing connectivity in any studio or live PA rack. Designed for maximum convenience, each pair of TRS 1/4-inch balanced I/O can be configured for normal or half-normal operation.
The fully shielded steel 19-inch 1U rackmount chassis has reversible rack ears for maximum flexibility.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On the back panel, each pair has a push button to select Normal vs Half-Normal. One has to be very careful not to
accidentally push the button in or you can really screw up a channel. Not a fan. They are also hard to see on a fully
populated bay. Wish there was a way to engineer something that is harder to flip. Like a recessed switch, or a recessed screw.