- File Size: 981 KB
- Print Length: 116 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Julie Sylvia Kalungi; 1 edition (October 2, 2016)
- Publication Date: October 2, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01M14WG1T
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#517,009 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #215 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Tech Culture & Computer Literacy > Social Media
- #475 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship > Startups
- #589 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Web Marketing
|Print List Price:||$14.21|
Save $8.24 (58%)
THE ART OF PINTEREST PROFITS: A Complete Guide to Pinterest for Business, Marketing, and Automation for Profit. Kindle Edition
|Length: 116 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $1.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, Julie's examples of pins she made helped me understand the kind of pins that would increase my blog traffic.
Julie's book taught me about new tools and was so in-depth she made the connection between blogging terms like keywords and hashtags and their application to Pinterest understandable.
Thanks Julie for a helpful book that was fun to read.
The author tackles a wide variety of information including mindset and how it relates to Pinterest and internet marketing.
This is a definite buy. I highly recommend it.