ARUKIHAIR Short BOB Wigs Lace Front Human Hair Wigs for Black Women 136 Lace Wig 150% Density Pre-Plucked Bleached Knots Natural Color Brazilian Virgin Glueless Wig with Baby Hair 8 Inch
About this item
- ARUKIHAIR All our products use 100% Unprocessed High Quality Brazilian Virgin human hair without any synthetic hair or animal hair mixed. Super natural looking with ultra soft feeling.
- 150% Density, Pre Plucked & Bleached Knots In order to provide you a more natural hairline. Thicker looking make you feel confident all the time
- UPDATED 13*6 Front Lace Wig Cap, Longer Parting Space. Average Cap Size for This Order. Detailed Size Could Be Found in Product Descriptions. Please Contact Us if Want Smaller or Larger Cap Size
- Natural Color Human Hair Wig, Could Be Dyed. Special Request for Other Colors Can Be Customized
- Each Human Hair Wig Has Natural Hairline and Baby Hair Around the Perimeter to Make the Wig Looks Natural
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Dear customer ,we make the wig same as the picture , but it may be distorted in the delivering,please do not worry ,Just use the hair dryer or the hair straightener to style it by yourself ,it is so easy .
If there are any problem when you get it, please contact us at the first time , we will try our best to help you. thank you so much !
Any request for Custom wigs, including wig cap size, wig cap color, hair color, hair density, etc, please contact us freely.
1. Aruki Hair Short Bob Human Hair Lace Front Wig Update Human Hair Lace Front Wig cap, neatly 13*6 lace before the wig and machine-made cap behind, longer parting space, with secure bleach knots.
2. Promised 100% human hair, do not mix with any other materials. The best quality you can find in the market.
3. Combined with the extremely natural lace technology, no one will ever guess that you were wearing a wig.
4. It is half handmade, shedding and tangle free. This lace wig looks and feels like 100% natural healthy flowing hair.
5. Can be styled freely. Comb and wash it softly just like caring ourselves hair.
More Details of the hair:
Hair Type: Brazilian Hair
Wig Type: 13*6 lace front wig
Cap Size: Average
Front to nape: 13.5-14"
Ear to ear (cross forehead): 12"
Ear to ear (cross top): 12.5"
Temple to temple (across the back): 15"
Back of nape: 4.75",if you need other cap size,please contact us we will do custom-made cap size for you .
Lace Color: Medium Brown (If you need transparent or dark brown lace color , please email us .)
Texture: Silky straight
Color:natural color,(If you need other color , please email us.)
Contents: 1 wig in a Box.
Product detailsSize:8 Inch | Color:150% density
- Package Dimensions : 8.82 x 7.05 x 2.95 inches; 10.55 Ounces
- UPC : 601982982034
- Manufacturer : Qingdao ARUKI International Trade Co., Ltd
- ASIN : B07X83Z7DS
Best Sellers Rank:
#125,226 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #2,501 in Hair Replacement Wigs
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pros: The hair is very soft and did well with washing and flat ironing. I’ve only had a few hairs shed, but nothing dramatic.
Cons: I wish the wig was a little thicker. The cap is also big (and I have a big head haha) which made the wig fit lose. However, I pulled the straps (in the back) close together and that adjusted the fit, although there’s a little bulge in the back it I don’t think it’s noticeable. It’s also a little difficult to change the style of the wig, as it comes pre-styled with a swoop bang that doesn’t allow much manipulation (for example, if you want to part it down the middle). I was able to move the part after running the flat iron over the swoop section several times. There is a weird jump towards the top of the wig - I think that’s from the clip at the top. It’s in a weird location so I don’t use it. Finally, the edges of the wig don’t lay down smoothly, unless you use glue (which I don’t want to use). I just use bobby-pins to secure the edges to my wig cap by my ears.
Overall, I think it’s a decent wig for under $100.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.