(Accents + Full )Magnetic Eyelashes with Eyeliner Kit, Most Natural Look, Strongest Hold, Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner, Reusable Lashes, False Eye Lash Set, Best Eyelash Magnet, Free Applicator
($14.99 / Count)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Join Prime to save $3.00 on this item|
- ❤️"MOST POWERFUL AND LAB TESTED MAGNETIC EYELINER":- Our Made in USA Magnetic Liner has proven to be 100% Safe by one of the top Cosmetics Testing Laboratories in the USA and contains the most amount of Micro-Magnetic-Particles to make sure they do not fall off in any situation when you blink the eyes in front of everyone.
- ❤️"JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF VOLUME" :- Our Professionally Designed Lashes are made with ultra-thin fibers of 0.2 mm to provide "Just the right amount of Length and Volume" you need. It makes them blend perfectly with your Beautiful Natural Lashes and do not make you look like a drag queen.
- ❤️NEW 3x STRONGER MAGNETS:- Our 3 times stronger magnets than all other magnetic eyelashes brands makes them impossible to fall when you blink your stunning eyes in front of everyone and saves you from feeling embarrassed and losing the lashes.
- ❤️MOST ADVANCED APPLICATOR TOOL:- Our applicator tool comes with removable silicone strips which allows to apply the lashes easily without the magnets of eyelashes sticking on the applicator and making them impossible to apply with the applicator like other brands
- ❤️SATISFACTION GUARANTEE":- We're proud of our products. If you aren't satisfied, we will refund you for any reason within a year of purchase
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsStyle:Accent Lashes | Color:Black Magnetic Eyelashes
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4.7 x 2.91 x 0.7 inches; 1.59 Ounces
- Manufacturer : ARVESA
- ASIN : B07FH6Y5PL
Best Sellers Rank:
#75,614 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #1,383 in False Eyelashes & Adhesives
- Customer Reviews:
❤❤❤ NOTE:- This is a complete kit with everything you need ❤❤❤
Compare with similar items
Luxillia 5D Magnetic Eyelashes ith Eyeliner Kit Free Tweezers and Brush - Magnetic Lashes Set with Most Natural Look, Best Quality Eyelash Magnets, Reusable flase lash, Waterproof Liquid Magnetic Eye Liner
Arishine Magnetic Eyeliner and Lashes Kit, Magnetic Eyeliner for Magnetic Lashes Set, With Reusable Lashes [5 Pairs]
Vassoul Dual Magnetic Eyelashes, 0.2mm Ultra Thin Magnet, Light weight & Easy to Wear, Best 3D Reusable Eyelashes with Applicator (8 PC with Tweezers)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||ARVESA||Luxillia||Sofia Rocha||HuanXi|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I always scour Amazon reviews before I buy anything, because I like to see what "real" people have to say about the product. I was about to settle on a different pair of lashes because they had a better overall star rating when I suddenly realized that all of the "reviews" were posted by the same exact "person" on the same exact day, leading me to believe that they were falsified by the seller to achieve a better rating. That being said, I was drawn to these ARVESA lashes because it was very clear that they were fairly popular among the common public. Well, to say I was satisfied is an understatement.
The lashes came perfectly packaged and none of them were damaged. They are easy to apply once you get the hang of it (practice before you plan to wear them out!), the e-book directions are very clear/helpful, and they add a ton of volume and length without looking too obviously fake. Lastly, the customer service has been outstanding. The owner of the business has e-mailed me frequently since my purchase to just ensure that I am completely satisfied, and that speaks volumes to me.
I guess my only "complaint" (which is not even a complaint at all) is that they are a little long for my personal preference, I think I'm just going to trim them a bit. So if you're looking to try out good quality magnetic lashes without spending a ton, I would highly suggest starting with these!
- too long and can't be cut because the magnets are on the very ends
- so thick and full; they look distastefully fake and it's all people notice
- magnets are so weak, you lose a lash in a strong breeze (embarrassing!)
- some have 3 sets of magnets - left, center, right - that are EXTREMELY difficult to apply; you try to connect one magnet and the other two come slamming down recklessly
- magnetic glue lasts for a couple hours but with time, movement and a little sweat, they come loose and one end sticks out like a broom handle
Arvesa Lashes have NONE of these cumbersome drawbacks. The lashes are of a manageable length with a magnet at each end. They connect at the middle of the eyelid and the outer edge. The lash fibers graduate in length from long to longer in the outward direction, creating drama on the outer edge. There are no thick, gaudy caterpillar hairs going all the way to inner canthus of the eye. (Real lashes don't grow like this!)
Like all magnetic lashes, these do take practice but two magnets is SO much more approachable than 3 unwieldy one that you can't control. The magnets are strong enough to hold all day but slide apart easily enough to detach without pulling out your real lashes. When you put them on right, you won't even feel them. I've accidentally fallen asleep in them and they still stayed in place! Don't wait. BUY.
Until trying this brand, magnetic lashes were just frustrating. Some took 20 minutes to apply, because they just weren’t shaping to my almond-shaped eyes. Others just looked strange or wouldn’t stay put, and some had magnets on each outer end, so they couldn’t be trimmed.
These are narrower, but that makes them much easier to apply and they blend in perfectly with my natural lashes, adding a subtle, beautiful lash thickness and length.
The best part is that these take less than a minute to apply and stay on for the whole day (unless I rub my eyes). When I do rub my eyes and the lashes move to a less natural looking spot, it’s a second to remove and easy enough to apply on the go using my phone camera as a mirror.
These are SO pretty! They’re definitely a little more natural looking than previous ones I’ve purchased but I’m ok with that!
They went on easily and are SUPER magnetic so I know they’re not going anywhere!
For any beginners I have some tips!
Apply some mascara first to help them adhere easier and blend better and more naturally.
Use black eyeliner on the top and water line of your lashes.
Apply the underside of the lashes first, then the top. I’ve never been able to use the applicator that comes with them. A super pointy pair of tweezers has been my go to.
Love these and will def purchase again!
Top reviews from other countries
That's what the girl says so they must be good! Great service as well.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.