Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 16, 2014
This case is flimsy - I keep it in the front pocket of my backpack, and even after a month's use (daily), it's starting to come apart. The case doesn't close properly - I have to intentionally and purposefully align it in order for the case to close properly. I'll go through some Pros/Cons at the end, but I just wanted to say that the dimensions listed aren't what I got - it BARELY fits the Raybans that were at the max dimensions, but if the sunglasses are misaligned at all, the case will close on the glasses, thus not securing them properly inside.

It doesn't have a lot of "give" room, and the case itself is pretty shallow. I guess you get what you pay for, but by no means would I buy this again.

Pros:
- Cheap, I guess.
- Great for sunglasses (I have RayBans, works great)

Cons:
- Doesn't fit anything else (Microfiber cloth has to be folded a certain way)
- Very shallow, so doesn't fit wider frames that are still thin.
- Flimsy - falls apart easily, not very durable in a backpack.
on December 7, 2016
I bought these for my 6 year old daughters glasses she uses to play doctor. I measured the glasses and per the product demensions they should have fit fine. The case doesn't close and it feels like a cheap plastic with the texture of those images that change when you move the picture back and forth. The cost to return this is like a dollar less than the item itself also so even if it is a full refund I've lost. =(
on May 18, 2017
This eyeglass case is seems well made, feels sturdy, but it a replacement for one I bought ~ a year ago. What happened to my last one was first the lining started to peel off and then the spring hinge broke so it didn't stay closed well.

The price on this item is low enough that I thought that I would try this case again as it fits my glasses so well. I'll update this review if/when I have an issue with the lining or hinge.
on April 10, 2013
This case gives great protection for my glasses, and I had no trouble fitting my glasses inside of it (Metal, thin wire type). The case is very affordable, and stays shut once closed.

Additionally, I like the little "lip" on the front that allows for easier opening of the case.

The only complaint I have with it is that, after a few weeks of normal use (opened and closed maybe 2-3 times per day), the foam lining on the inside began to come off. This was easily fixed with some superglue however, and the case is good as new again!
on April 24, 2017
I've used them for about 3 months with no trouble (granted that I'm working hard not to sit on them). It definitely beats running to the optician and begging for an extra case or two. I tend to get bright (and I mean bright) colors for two reasons: 1) I can see them in bad light and 2) when I lose it, I can give the lost and found person a simple description that's different than everyone else's brown, black, and grey. I especially appreciate that you can order a small volume with a good choice of colors. It seems strange giving an inexpensive spectacle case 5 stars, but it does its job well at a very good price.
on December 22, 2014
Don't bother. Bought October 22nd and literally 2 months to the day the spring that holds the case shut breaks and it doesn't stay closed anymore. Amazon has a 1 month return policy on this item, so guess how much I spent to just throw this away in the trash. SKIP THIS PRODUCT. This shouldn't have broken in a 2 month period, especially considering that I only use the glasses at work and these stay in my work bag. Crap like this is what makes me hesitant to purchase certain items online. Had I picked these up from a local retailer I'd simply walk in and exchange them with no problem. Now I have to spend more money...and guess where I wont be buying them from?
on July 10, 2017
After 9 months of daily use, case won't close completely! After ordering a new replacement, I received a Black case rather than a Brown case. The Black case received was inside a plastic sleeve labeled AS302 Brown. It appears the employees can't read English (maybe color blind). I ordered Brown and received Black. Buyer beware!
review image review image
on December 5, 2016
This thing is a lot cheaper than it seems. Maybe what you'd expect at a dollar store for a dollar. Maybe I got a dud. It doesn't snap shut which is the whole point of a case or else your glasses would just fall out and get damaged. Once I opened it, it wouldn't fully shut again even if forced. I would just throw it right in the trash if it wasn't $10, instead I'm going to try and get my money back or at least part of it I guess. Don't waste your time or money on this complete piece of junk.
on March 23, 2015
Not sure why some reviewers have said this case falls apart as mine has not. Hinge has been sturdy, lining perfectly intact, looks brand new and has been buried in my huge tote size bag purse for months, so it's life has not been easy!
I purchased the medium sized and there is still some extra room in it if my reading glasses had been larger, so my average sized cheapy plastic rimmed rectangle glasses fit with room to spare. Case is long, wide and tall enough for plastic folding reading glasses.
Case does not look necessarily pricey but it doesn't look cheap either. Just a reasonably priced and looking practical yet sturdy case. Would buy again.
on July 18, 2017
This is a pretty typical glasses case with soft microfibre interior and a hard outer shell. The hinge snaps shut tightly. Case does a good job of keeping glasses from getting smashed in a shoulder bag or backpack while making them easy to locate. If I need another case, I'll probably get one of these again.