$59.99 - $160.00
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- 100% Synthetic, Mesh
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.75" from arch
- Cushioned running shoe for neutral runners featuring minimal drop and no-sew overlays with glossy logo at sides
- Unisex design
- ComforDry sockliner
- Solyte lightweight midsole
- DuraSponge outsole with AHAR+ traction
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
ASICS T538N0104 33-M WHT/NVY/LME 10
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 10 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00KO9GYDO
- Item model number: 33-M-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
127 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 127 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
NOTE: So maybe it's obvious (or not) that I am a female who bought men's shoes due to my wide feet. Highly recommend doing this if you have wide feet and women's shoes are generally too small for you. That is why I said the shoes are a bit too large: I wear an 8-8 1/2 women's shoe and I ordered the men's 7 1/2. I think I should have gotten a 7. They feel a little big.
Seller was great. speedy. excellent price.