Onitsuka Tiger Men's Colorado Eighty-Five MT D3P0L.4233 Lace-Up Fashion Sneaker,Blue/Purple,14 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Product Dimensions: 13.9 x 9.8 x 5.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
- ASIN: B00AKPN3RM
- Item model number: COLORADO EIGHTY.FIVE MT-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 10, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Saw these for 33.50 and jumped without even thinking about it. I have about 25 pairs of Onitsuka Tigers and I haven't gotten around to wearing these much yet but they're definitely... Read morePublished on July 15, 2014 by P. Smith
They look really great! Although delivery was a bit difficult, the mailing system in my country is unforgivable but the waiting was worth it!Published on June 23, 2014 by Ethelbert
This is one of the first of two onitsuka tigers i have ever owned in my life.
I'm quite pleased with the fit and the comfort of the pair. Read more
color is more fresh.
and very pretty.
shoe tie is a little dirty. but it's ok.
more chipper than korea.:)