ASICS Men's Dave Schultz Classic Wrestling Shoe,Royal Blue/Gold,14 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- The upper is made with heel-to-toe Ultrasuede for ultimate comfort and fit.
- The thin one-piece classic outsole features a 360 Degree Stitch-Down construction for extreme durability.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Dave Schultz Classic has an ultra suede uppers with 360 degree stitch-down sole.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Package Dimensions: 13.9 x 9.8 x 5.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.75 pounds
- ASIN: B00KOH8V0U
- Item model number: Dave Schultz ClassicTM-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 30, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.