Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ASICS Women's GEL-Cumulus 13 Running Shoe,White/Red/Turquoise,8 (2A) US
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

Size: 8 2A(N) US|Color: White/Red/Turquoise|Change
Price:$119.00 - $135.00

on January 19, 2012
I love these! I have a very high arch and underpronate while running and these are great for that. They provided great stability and comfort and were not too constricting. They also fit true to size for me.
on September 4, 2011
I bought this pair of Asics (White/Red/Turquoise) in size 7.5 at my local sporting store. (I normally wear size 7.5)

I wear this pair primarily for the kickbox cardio class I am taking. I needed a pair of shoes that has more cushion than some other running shoes they have out there, a pair of shoes that kind of hold my feet in place for balance when I am kicking with my feet during my exercise. I have tried on Gel-Cumulus 11 & 12 in the store, but I found Gel-Cumulus 13 has more of "cushiony" feel to my feet when I jump up and down than the other lines of Gel-Cumulus, it is as if Gel-Cumulus 13 pair has more "shock" absorbancy, if that makes sense. This pair of shoes also feels light on my feet.

For some people, this pair might feel kind of tight, my recommendation is to wear thinner socks or go 0.5 size higher, depending on what you will be wearing this pair of shoes for (casually, running errands, running, walking, etc). In my opinion, it's best if you can try this pair on at your local sporting stores to ensure the accurate size that works you, you can then order via Amazon to save few bucks.

Oh, silly reason for deducting one star: I didn't like the turquoise color on the shoes. :P
on November 21, 2011
The shoes are wonderful but smaller than previous model, so be warned. Amazon wont accept a normal change of the shoe for the correct size you could need, they take you to a longer process that they refund your money minus the shiping and then you have to re purchase them the size you need them. So good luck with the sizing and the customer support from amazon.
Overall good running shoes.
on June 5, 2012
My first ASICS was the Nimbus 12 and I loved them. I had purchased them based on other reviews from underpronators with high arches like me. Time for a new pair, and I couldn't get the Nimbus 12 anymore. The reviews of both the Nimbus and Cumulus 13 were that the shoe is now more narrow, and I saw a couple of underpronators stating that the Nimbus 13 was no longer as good for them as the previous Nimbus. I went to the ASICS site and while both showed in the underpronate range, the Cumulus actually stated in the description it worked for underpronators, and the Nimbus wasn't as definite on that. I will say it's important to look at the description. The Pulse also showed in the range for underpronate, which I don't understand, because the description states otherwise. Unfortunately I ordered before I saw the description, and I can say the Pulse is not a shoe for underpronators!

So those went back and I ordered the Cumulus 13. It is more narrow - but for me it feels good, my foot is a regular width but I suppose on the narrow side of regular. To start I noticed the "gel" more than the Nimbus, but my feet quickly settled in and they fit like a glove now. My right foot is worse than my left for rolling out and heel pain, and I have had no heel pain in these so far. The base under the heel is wide like the Nimbus, maybe not quite as much as the Nimbus 12, but does have the cushion and stability for underpronators who put a lot of stress on the outside of our heels.

The only thing I wish was a little different, the piece that comes up a little over your big toe? Doesn't come up quite enough. I have a tendency to put holes in my shoes above my toe so not sure how long that will hold up.

A plus? The laces. They are flat and tend to stay tied without having to double knot! I know, weird thing to notice but sometimes double knotting is a pain. :)
on August 11, 2012
The Cumulus is well named, as you feel like you are walking on a cloud, and it is so light weight that it makes running a breeze. I need shoes with extreme arch support, otherwise my arch will collapse, and these shoes deliver. My feet also have a tendency to roll outwards, and the IGS keeps my gait straight. I got them at an excellent price through Amazon. I have no complaints about this product.
on May 17, 2012
I usually get shin splints when wearing a new shoes, but I ran a good 6 miles with these brand new and felt fine! They are ultra light but still offer a lot of support for the training distance runner.
I bought one pair for the office and one for my home after working these shoes in. I have the men's version, as I feel they fit better. I'm putting them all over myList though - runner's need to try these shoes!
on June 21, 2013
I've worn ASICS GEL-Cumulus for many years, and I keep coming back to them. I've had to move to a wide width in these though though, as I've gotten older. I wear a 7 1/2 M dress shoe, but I wear an 8 wide in this shoe. The running store sales people who also run say this style runs more narrow than previously. These fit well and last a long time, whether I do dirt trails, pavement or a treadmill.
on January 4, 2013
After buying the new ASICS GEL-Cumulus 14 several months ago, they fit so well that I wanted another pair. After reading reviews from several shoe websites, the GEL-Cumulus 13 got even better reviews. Having both the 13 and 14 to compare, first they fit extremely well and provide great support for all areas of the foot. I have been a previous fan of New Balance shoes but have had problems with good fit the last couple of years. Although I am not a runner, I always buy running shoes for the extreme support they provide. So I am now a fan of ASICS GEL runners and would not hesitate to buy this style again.
on September 10, 2012
ASISC Cumulus may inspire me to train for one. They are so comfortable. I weigh 230 pounds, wear high heels all the time and I have a high arch. There is so much cushion and stability. I recommend this shoe for the heavier walker or runner. I have returned so many shoes but these are a keeper.
on February 12, 2012
As usual, these are just great, quality shoes. I put on 30-40 miles a week and these last, even on the trails and sand. Plenty of cushion for pavement too. I always order a size up just to give my toes a little extra room because my feet always swell a little bit when I run.