ASICS GEL-DS Racer 8 Running Shoe
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Mesh and synthetic
- Rubber sole
- The Magic Sole is a vented midsole and outsole that minimizes weight and maximizes breathability
- The Racing Trusstic System is a lighter weight Trustic System designed for faster turnover
- Califonia slip lasting offers stability and comfort
- Duomax support system enhances support and stability, positioned sport specifically
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also considered
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Package Dimensions: 14.4 x 8.5 x 5.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- ASIN: B003D02Y30
- Item model number: GEL-DS RACER 8-G910N
- Date first listed on Amazon: June 30, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 21 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
ASIC's DS Trainers - I just love them!