Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 40 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 45 reviews
on February 21, 2014
I'm not an expert on Asics nimbus styles, Asics in general, or any other brand. I've now read that each year (?) this style is upgraded. Also, maybe there are special editions periodically within a particular current version. This shoe is identified as LE (limited edition). I read reviews here on this shoe, and on the gel-nimbus 14 "standard" edition. There seemed to be consensus that it was a good shoe, with occasional complaint.

I'm 58 years, male, 160-165 lbs. Not too overweight. Reasonably fit. Run for exercise approx. 30 minute, 3 to 4 mile, asphalt bike trail, florida flat. 15-20 miles per week. I was running in less expensive, off brand, trail (dirt) style shoes. Decided to try these for improved comfort, and maybe improved athletic performance. I got both benefits. Noticeably easier to maintain effort, much more enjoyable now to run. I read enough to self diagnose my gait. (normal). Ordered here online.

I found I can confirm the advice for a better shoe is worth the extra expense. Very happy with fit, color, comfort.
on May 16, 2013
I am an over 50 runner but I still run my favorite distance at least 4 times a week ...5 miles. I have been using Asics Nimbus since 2003 and I have never changed. I tried out of curiosity but everytime I run with somehing different either my calf, my ankle or my knee were in pain and I had to go back to Nimbus. I may agree if you say I am not a speed runner but for those people who run for the pleasure of it .... Nimbus is the shoes that helps to keep running at any age. I love these shoes.
on July 18, 2013
Is huge! I had no idea that all of the pain in my legs when I ran were because of my shoes. I had been using a pair of nike's I got a discount shoe store to start doing the couch to 5k program. Once I got to the point where I was actually putting together some decent distance runs on the program I started noticing my legs would hurt, joint strain, etc... I finally broke down and got one of those high end shoes because my brother recommended it. What a difference. It didn't make me a 6:00 minute miler or anything but I can do 4-5 miles and experience no pain in my legs when I do it. Would buy again and will recommend to all aspiring runners to invest in the good pair of shoes if you want to seriously give running a shot.
on November 25, 2013
I have worn Asics running shoes exclusively for close to 20 years. I work in them also. This is the first of the Nimbus series that I have tried. After my first day of wearing these to work I came home with virtually no lower back discomfort. If they continue to be this effective I will be a dedicated convert. The only negative about this shoe is that the size 10.5 in the Nimbus seems to be slightly smaller than the 10.5s I have worn since I started with Asics. Not a deal-breaker but I'm hoping that they'll stretch a bit with some miles on them.
on June 14, 2013
I know very well the brand, I have been using this product for at least 10 years now. What surprisses me is the fast service in order to get thios shoes. The colors were selected based on the web page with excellent photos. So, in very general terms, when I need those tenis shoes, I know that I can trust in the Amazon Web Page as well as the quality of the brand.
I'm a runner and uses two or three pair of tennis per year, and definitelly, the brand is the best.
Glad to have this partnership between two excellent companies.
happy customer!!!!
on February 15, 2013
I have always loves the Nimbus line when I first tried them back at Nimbus 11. Since then I am still happily spending the money on all new iterations of the Nimbus shoe. I run around 30-45 mpw in training season and these shoes are great. They feel lighter and are really breathable. I have always managed to get around a full years worth of wear in tear in the Nimbus shoes and I'm sure this one will be no different! If you are looking for a great shoe that can do the miles then buy this shoe.
on November 20, 2013
I was never a "runner" but wanted to get into it. I was told I needed a good pair of running shoes so this is what I chose. I was blown away. Seeing the difference in shoe prices, I was always the person who thought, "What could possibly be the difference?". There is a difference! My longest run was almost 5 miles and my feet felt great! Trust me, happy feet mean happy ankles, knees, & hips. Highly recommended and I'll definitely be buying from Asics again.
on June 21, 2013
These shoes have exceeded all of my expectations. They are comfortable, light weight and feel perfect the first time that they are laced up. They were delivered as expected, boxed well and delivered in a timely fashion particularly since they were shipped free.
I have also had compliments on the styling and color scheme. I would certainly recommend purchasing these sneakers.
on September 22, 2013
I'm a bit bowlegged and hence I under pronate. I'd had a difficult time finding the right shoes for me but this time I figured I'd do myself justice and sat down to do my research. I'm really glad I did, as it led me to this shoes. Super comfortable, light, and perfect support for my under pronation. Highly recommend!!
on May 8, 2013
I have worn many of the common brands of running shoes in the past. I have not found a shoe which can compete with Asic gel comfort. I have worn the Asic brand for at least 8 years and will continue to wear them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.