Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 185 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 198 reviews
on February 21, 2012
I love Asics, and have worn most of their designs. These Gel-Strike 3s aren't quite at the Gel-Cumulus level, but for me they rank above the Gel-Foundation and the Gel-Kanbarra. Great shoes for the price.

If you haven't worn Asics, they are heaven on your heels. The sole of the shoe is recessed below the heel bone, so the shock of each foot impact isn't directly transferred up into your heel. The whole back half of the shoe is designed to spread out the impact, so you always have the feeling of walking on something soft. Plus they are light weight, so your feet don't feel heavy when you have to walk or run for extended periods. Don't let the low price fool you, these are nice shoes.
on September 2, 2013
I bought these shoes because the rating was a 4.5 really without reading the details of the reviews. I received the shipment timely and they looked just like shoes from the store as far as quality but were noticeably small. I am 43 years old and I have worn a US size 11 since high school but these were two sizes too small. Weird thing is that the people who noted they were small in the reviews still gave them a good star rating because of the quality. Its my fault for not reading the details completely so lesson learned. Its my hope that giving this product a 1 star rating, others will know to order one or two sizes above your norm.

I am not a shoe snob or anything so I am usually pretty easy to please. I did notice that the shoes I bought in the mall were made in China and these were made in Vietnam but they are the exact same model. I hope this helps.
on December 3, 2011
The shoe looks great, but is highly uncomfortable for walking let alone running. It's very tight at the arch of your feet. If you have flat feet like mine, that will hurt your feet just by walking in it. I run about two miles everyday. Upon trying the shoe out the first time, I can BARELY walk home after only 1/4 of a mile running. Granted that this is a new shoe and that it needs to be "broken in," I can tell right away that it's not gonna be comfortable even after being broken in.

Anyway, if you look at the images (Amazon's) from above, please notice the area of the shoe where the arch of your feet are going to be at. That area is pretty tight. If you have flat feet, as a result, that would tire your feet out rather quickly. That's just walking. Running? Try another pair
on March 29, 2014
I've been wearing these sneakers for over 5 months now and from day 1 these sneakers were kinda off: my feet are size 13, so I ordered these Asics in size 13; I've been buying Asics for about 3 years and never had a problem until I got these. They seemed to be a size too small, especially on the width, and the laces are the shortest in all the sneakers that I had in my life; they barely tie up and pretty much choke my feet. I am approaching the 6th month of wearing them and the foam on the back where the heel is is starting to break and come out. I use these sneakers for everyday use and the gym. Also the insoles seem to be glued-shut to the sneakers, and I can't fit the size 13 Dr. Scholl's gel insoles into these Asics because of too little space inside. Every time I take off these sneakers, my feet feel like they got out of prison. Water gets into these sneakers very easily, like rain and puddles.
on July 11, 2013
I have a pair of ASICS sneakers that I absolutely love. No more back or leg pain after walking. Will only buy ASICS sneakers from now on. My husband thinks there is no difference. So I bought him a pair of these. He really can't believe how comfortable they are. He "almost" went to the chiropractor for hip and leg pain. Just a couple of days after wearing these to walk his dog and he never went to the chiropractor.
on November 13, 2013

on September 28, 2012
I bought these shoes as a fill-in; the shoes I was running in were far past the point of replacement, and I didn't have the $90+ dollars to get a new pair of what I had been running in. I bought these shoes expecting a low priced passable running shoe to tide me over until I had the money for a more expensive pair. Frankly, these shoes have been great so far. I've only put about 150 miles on them, so I can't speak for durability, but they're reasonably well cushioned (I'm a lighter runner though-may be different for others). The shoes are a couple ounces heavier than a more expensive pair, but they are very responsive so they don't feel heavy when running. The upper mesh is decent at keeping water out (by no means waterproof, but your socks won't get wet from light splashing. The shoe works well both on the road and on the trail.

I'd recommend this shoe to a normal or lightweight runner who does NOT have flat feet (not much support against that), who wants a training shoe that will work reasonably well for roads or trails. It's not something a faster runner would race in, but it's a good jack-of-all-trades shoe. I'll be buying a second pair.
on December 6, 2012
I'm 6'2", 180 lbs, and I run 15-20 miles a week. I love these shoes. I ran a marathon using Nike running shoes, and I had to use arch supports and I also had knee problems with them. I have bought ASICS for my last three pairs of running shoes, and I have had no problems with arch support, knee pain, shin splints or plantar fascitis. They are soft on the outside and durable, and the soles do not wear down easily. My only complaint is that the shoelaces are too short to double-tie effectively. I also do not recommend running into a puddle with them past the depth of the sole. It will soak your feet and take a long time to dry out. But I think most running shoes have that problem. I plan to stick with ASICs for the foreseeable future
on December 14, 2012
I was swayed by a similar feedback by another member/buyer. Other thing was, ASICS had size 6.5 that I needed; While the comfort is excellent on the heel (I had a great zumba workout for an hour and it was wonderful), the shoe seems to be narrower than size 7 and up -- because when I tried size 7 in the stores, its width was perfect, but it was a bit longish and the stores didn't have size 6.5. Didn't realize that the manufacturer reduced the width also while making size 6.5. Unfortunately, ASICS doesn't have size 6.5 in 'wide' type -- for now, it is a bit of a discomfort to put it on and I expand the top by the shoe tongue area to have a proper fit. More importantly, I need to take care of my Achilles tendinitis and still get my cardio -- and I can do it with this shoe. I would certainly recommend ASICS to others (and my next shoe will be ASICS Gel as well). Thanks.
on July 13, 2013
I won't bore you with all the ups and downs of finally getting these pairs of shoes. i will say, that Amazon customer service was fantastic in resolving the issues. The shoes are very attractive and fit well finally, if a little tight. But as I have read in other reviews, they will become less so with wear. My only warning is, I ordered the 10.5, which I normally wear, and when they arrived I couldn't even get them on my feet. I measured them against my current pair and they were a full inch shorter, more like 9.5. I reordered the 11.5 and they fit fine. So if you buy these, I would recommend getting a full size larger. I am a right leg amputee, so the right shoe will never leave the box. I wonder if I returned it, I might get half a refund? :@)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.