ASICS Men's GEL-Trail Attack 7 Trail Running Shoe,Bumble Bee/Silver/Black,15 M
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Trusstic system provides full-length stability
- Anti-gravel tongue
- Trail-specific outsole
- GEL cushioning system
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Trail runners are modern-day explorers, always curious about what's around the next bend. This low-profile platform, with an all-new upper designed to lock around the instep is lighter than ever at 11.7 oz. Perfect for all your exploration needs.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Product Dimensions: 15.1 x 8.4 x 5.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
- ASIN: B003OYJBJ0
- Item model number: T111N.0393-730-Bumble Bee/Slv/Bl-15
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 18, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These shoes are a good mix of road fit and feel with trail tread and performance. They are a bit softer and more flexible than your typical trail shoe which is what drew me to them... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Zach
main down side is the short shoe laces that comes with it...Published 22 months ago by Sim Kim Chong
These felt a little stiff at first but after a few wears they are awesome. I have somewhat flat feet and these are terrific for me.Published 23 months ago by Jennifer G