|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$29.95 - $151.25 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- Running shoe-styled sneaker featuring padded collar and tongue and mesh paneling for ventilation
- Sporty stripes at sides
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The ASICS Tiger GT-II is another high style, high performance retro runner that we've designed with a myriad of color combinations and materials to keep your look going strong. This classic silhouette was born in 1986, and was the first shoe infused with ASICS’ beloved GEL-Cushioning. Aside from its renowned historical performance revolution in the running community, the timeless sneaker retains its premium upper materials and a robust, yet lightweight midsole that sit on top of a unique, traction-heavy outsole - making for a symbiotic pairing of comfort and stability.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00Q2JOYGO
- Item model number: GT-II-U
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 17, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Aside from the sizing, they are pretty sweet. The navy/purple combo is eye catching, and they recieved lots of attention at work the first time I wore them. I hope I can break them in enough to justify throwing away the packaging too early.
Great quality. Better support than most casual sneakers. Comfortable but the sole is a little stiffer than I expected after hearing about Asics infamous Gel midsoles.