- Rubber sole
- SpevaFoam Midsole Material - Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Guidance Line Midsole Technology - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- AHAR Outsole - Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Rearfoot GEL technology cushioning system - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- DuraSponge Outsole - A blown AHAR rubber compound for enhanced cushioning and durability in the forefoot.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- The ASICS® GEL-Flux 5 running shoe will have you ready to run with its energized cushioning and structural support.
- Predecessor: GEL-Flux 4.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 10 mm
- Lightweight, breathable mesh and synthetic upper materials.
- Lace-up closure.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable textile footbed.
- Rearfoot GEL® cushioning systems attenuate shock during impact phase and allow for a smooth transition to midstance.
- SpEVA® midsole material maximizes energy return while reducing midsole breakdown.
- Heel/Toe: 22 mm/12 mm.
- DuraSponge® outsole features a blown AHAR® rubber compound that provides enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Guidance Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction to enhance gait efficiency, while promoting mid-foot structural integrity.
- AHAR® is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Guidance Line technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 5 x 5 inches; 10.08 ounces
- Item model number : T861N
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : 11M 13, 2017
- Manufacturer : Asics
- Customer Reviews: