ASICS Gel Resolution 4 GS Tennis Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid),White/Black/Lightning,1 M US Little Kid
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System
- Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Reinforced Stitched Toe Cap
New items from ASICS
ASICS Gel-Resolution 4
The Asics Gel-Resolution 4 is amongst the tennis shoe elite. Packed full of technology, they combine to create a shoe that performs at an exceptionally high standard on all surfaces giving your game the flexibility and consistency to perform at your best. With rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning systems employed it attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases allowing movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle. The Trusstic system is employed to reduce the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe so you get excellent support combined with lightweight durability. The upper is constructed to provide form-fitting comfort without sacrificing support and there are durable pivot points of AHAR rubber on the sole which gives brilliant grip during rotation.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Package Dimensions: 10.9 x 6.5 x 3.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- ASIN: B0055X0FES
- Item model number: Gel Resolution 4 GS - K
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 15, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
They are perfect for him as he has orthotics & he will wear them still.