BCA Month Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Dirty Heads $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment TNF TNF TNF  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 28, 2013
A few things about my feet for context:
- they are tragically small, like a size 5/5.5, causing me to often have to buy ill-fitting shoes or resort to children's shoes
- one foot is a half size bigger than the other
- they are also tragically wide given their short length
- they are flat, so I get sharp foot pains from any physical activity that is higher impact than walking, including burpees, jumping jacks, high-knees, running, step aerobics, etcetera

Fit: these run small. I typically wear a size 5 but found that I am always a 6 in Asics.
Comfort: the other reviews are right, you don't really need to break these in. They feel stiff at first but I didn't experience any pain from my first few uses that normally would have had me limping (including running on asphalt). Keep in mind I got these with the blue SuperFeet insoles so it might be a tag team effort leading to this success.
Style: These are a bit on the ugly side for my subdued taste but I liked the fit of previous Asics and the other options were similarly if not more obnoxious.

These are probably the most comparable to the NIke Free line in terms of looks and the lightweightness but are better for people with wide feet. I have the Nike Free 3s and found them extremely painful. They have more color options though and I got a pair grey/white that is super cute but I pretty much can only wear those when going to brunch on weekends when I pretend to have worked out but really just got too lazy to get dressed for real.

But back to these shoes: I like them a lot so far and will continue to buy them after these wear out. I hope they come out with some more subtle color, non-flourescent color schemes in the future.
on November 30, 2012
I love[d] ASICS. I have bought them exclusively for running and general exercise for over ten years. When I saw this pair was available in fun, hip colors I decided to go ahead and replace my trusty 2.5 year old pair before the tread was completely bare. Since it was the same model, I didn't feel the need to go in-store and try on the shoe. Well, the shoe fits well...same size as the last pair... but the construction is much worse! I already have huge holes in the back of my shoes after less than two months. My volume of exercise has been pretty consistent for the last 5 years, so I've ruled out "increase in use" as a possible factor. I've never had this happen with a shoe before! They are the same size, and very similar fit to the last pair, so I see no reason for the degradation. I'm a bit angry that I have to replace these shoes so quickly, and since money is now tight, I probably cannot afford to buy another pair of ASICS, or want to waste my money on any more. I used to think I got my money's worth when I bought a quality pair of shoes but now I'm starting to think I might as well just buy more "disposable" shoes and not put up with the let down. It's a shame, since they are so cute!
on June 9, 2013
I really like these! They fit true to size and feel great on my feet! The only thing I don't really like is the white part of the shoe. It gets dirty quite easy and I'm constantly wiping them down after my workouts. But that's probably me being OCD lol.. :) The shoe laces seem a little flimsy. So I bought some neon yellow/green oval strings to match the shoe and I like them much better now! I feel more secure in my shoe when I can tie myself in nice and tight before my circuit classes. Great shoe... you won't be disapointed if you're loking for more of a gym type shoe rather than just a running shoe. this works really good for both!
on January 4, 2014
I love them, they're so comfortable. I put in bright yellow laces, for a bold look. I love the way they look and fit. I love wearing them for working out or even just running errands.
on October 31, 2014
Light as a feather and adorable to boot! Color is pretty true to the picture, so get ready for a little color in your life. I work at a job where I'm standing or walking over 8 hrs a day, 5-6 days a week, and these were fantastic. I also took them running (yeah yeah, I know I'm supposed to have separate running shoes now bugger off) and they were champs! No complaints at all.
on June 27, 2013
I am a weight lifter and these work great for my bodybuilding lifestyle.. I can lifts weights and do cardio.. so overall perfect for me as far as purpose.. as for style what can I say beside they DO Look great..After buying these my Boyfriend bough himself a matching pair in black and red.. They are great quality they fit perfect I am size 7.5 and These colors remind me of cotton candy LOL.. I Love the other pair in orange and pink.. So I am thinking I need to add them to my shoe collection!
on November 13, 2012
I bought these over the summer and after using them for a few months I still love them! They are lightweight and I love the flexing on the sole - it rolls well but still plenty cushy. One of the things I really enjoyed about them over the summer was their breathability - I was concerned that they might not be warm enough during the colder months but in the 30-40 degree weather they've been just fine. I did order 1/2 a size up and I'm glad I did. I am a runner getting back into shape after a long illness and run 3-5 times a week.
on September 13, 2012
Not only are the colors bright and the design one of ASICS better concepts, the running shoes have been the best purchase I have made in the last year. Granted, those with broader feet might find this style a little snug, the durability of the Gel Speedstar 6 with its outer mesh makes the foot seem more secure on less than ideal terrain. Not for rocky surfaces, like mountain trails, the shoe is fine on flat, sandy, or asphalt /concrete areas -especially nice support in grassy paths through parks or fields..
on August 24, 2013
I love Asics and I love bright colors, so this pair of shoes is a win-win.

These shoes are very comfortable and have worked well for running as well as other fitness activities (Insanity, kickboxing, etc.). My only complaint is that the "mesh" part of the shoe (the blue overlay) is actually made of rubber and did tear after only a short time. They still look good though, even with the tear.
on October 10, 2012
Cute colors caught my attention. Read many reviews, and sounded like what I needed: good running shoes. I've been using these a week, and my word!! They're awesome! Didn't know how much a difference they'd make in my runs, but they do. My endurance for my legs/ feet have been so much easier with these shoes. Very comfortable. The initial smell is kinda bleh, but they no longer smell since being out of the box they came in. So glad I made the purchase! Happy happy customer!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question