Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 85 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 94 reviews
on January 6, 2014
I love these socks. I purchased them to replace some running socks from Under Armour that are no longer available. They have very high ratings on different running sites so I tried them out. I have run a marathon in them and they are just great. They fit perfectly, no chafing or blistering will occur. You will forget you have them on!
on December 13, 2013
These are great running socks overall. The variable texture, padding, and weave are great in all the right places. I ran a half in these socks and they definitely felt better than my usual brand. All the positives aside, they feel a little pricey for a single pair. Would be great to get them in packs instead of a single pair.
VINE VOICEon February 26, 2014
These socks were a bit pricey; but as they were a Christmas gift, I splurged. My daughter-in-law saves them for special occasions as they are so nice; but I doubt she will have many pairs of low cut socks that cost almost $15 a pair. Can't speak to durability, but she says they are very comfortable.
on February 11, 2015
Great socks, that fit my feet perfectly. I still have about 10 pair in regular circulation. I also wear Asics exclusively and they go together perfectly. I live in Clearwater FL and I work in a large warehouse that is not air conditioned. The wicking action of these socks help a great deal in the hot days of Central Florida. I wear them at work and also when I exercise. They are pricey of course, but all of the socks that I have right now have been in regular circulation for at least 15 months and are still going strong.
good
on August 6, 2016
nice
on February 1, 2015
These are fairly pricey per pair, however, the fact that they last as long as they do with no huge change makes them great. I purchased my first pair about 5 years ago. I wear them while working (moving furniture) and can wear them while exercising. They have lasted longer than every other brand of sock I have ever tried, and also do not seem to warp in sizing over time. Very comfortable.
on June 22, 2016
Awesome socks. I am a 9.5 and the medium fit perfectly. Beware if you are any bigger trying to fit in a medium. I use these everyday when I go to the gym. They are small, light, and airy. I would suggest these over some of the other brands.
on November 20, 2013
I got these to run the Monumental Marathon in. They fit great and are very comfortable. Ran all 26.2 miles without a blister or any discomfort from my socks. I will get another 2 pair for 2014.
on July 8, 2015
I love these socks, fits perfectly. I had a pair a while ago and was so happy to find these on amazon and buy them, they're great for running and exercising, they really mold to your feet and I absolutely love the right (R) left(L) anatomically correct design, they fit like a glove

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.