Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 22, 2015
Adult male 50-ish running 3 days a week, 20 miles total in temperatures ranging from 25 to 90 degrees F. As expected when I was more youthful I could wear just about anything when I ran but now everything seems to bother me from shirt and shorts chafe to hot spots on my feet. I started using the Kayano socks about 5 years ago and have had great success with them keeping my feet blister free. I have used them on 13 mile runs all the way to 30 mile trail runs and would not risk using anything else without a lot of research. I wear a size 12 and the XL's fit very snug but not overwhelming however if you are sensitive in the foot area I would go with a bigger size. I have several pair that are still going strong after 5 years. The older version was better but their current version also does a good job. You get a left and right sock so make sure if washing more than one pair you match them up correctly when you are done. Great Socks.
3 people found this helpful
on September 29, 2014
Bought for a low price swing on Amazon for only $7.00; size XL men's, it fit well but is still snug putting them on, and my foot is only about a 9EE, technically. But I would not want toorder any smaller a size than I did. The price on these socks seems to vary widely from week to week, and I don't think they have quite enough merit for me to pay the $14.95 that they typically sit at.
They are nice enough, but the ft and support just aren't THAT incredible. Perhaps if you just have money to burn, then it would seem okay at that price.
on July 20, 2017
I wore them for the first time today. Once I put them on I could tell the difference right away. Very pleased.
on April 24, 2015
Feel good while running. Not too thick but has substance.
Do not bind at all in my running shoes.
I wear 10.5 shoes and the large fits well.
One person found this helpful
on December 18, 2017
come on it's just pair of socks.
on November 30, 2012
They're a tight fit, but they help keep moisture and friction down while running longer distances. They do feel a bit different from the earlier design ASICS Kayano socks from a few years ago.
3 people found this helpful
on August 6, 2013
Marathon runner, so I like socks that fit well and keep my feet dry. Best socks I have found. Custom right-left fit. Only complaint is thicker toe cap must be stretched out across my wide toes to avoid blisters. Still worth every penny.
4 people found this helpful
on July 7, 2014
first glance after i received the socks was they looked so tiny. i thought the size would not fit me. but they did. it just stretched so well and snugged in shoes. expensive but the best thing i have following asics running shoes.
on June 23, 2014
I've been buying Kayano socks for several years. They feel great, and last a really long time. I'm a walker and they are my only walking sock.
on January 24, 2014
they don't move around as other socks b/c they are designed for a narrow foot. They are soft and comfy. The only thing I don't like abt them is that the fabric pills quicker than some, but b/c it is a sock no once can see it and that is something I can live with for a good fitting sock
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.