ASICS GEL-KAYANO 19 Women's Running Shoes - 11 - Pink
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- *UPDATED* I.G.S - ASICS Design Philosophy employs linked components that enhances the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off for improved running efficiency and an improved ride underfoot.
- *UPDATED* Weight - 310g provides a lighter shoe than its predecessor for improved running efficiency and feel.
- *UPDATED* Full-length Guidance Line - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- *UPDATED* Greater Visible Forefoot GEL - This model has more forefoot GEL than its predecessor. The ASICS GEL system is based on a special kind of silicon that enables optimal shock absorption. GEL units are strategically placed in the midsole and designed to enable specific functions and positions.
- *UPDATED* Guidance Trusstic - This trusstic system integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity for a more consistent and directional ride underfoot.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ASICS are back with their flagship running shoe - the GEL-KAYANO 19, Spring / Summer 2013! A number of ASICS innovative technologies delivers a running shoe ideal for the overponator requiring high levels of cushioning and comfort. Below is a list of all the technical features of this shoe starting with the differences and updates from the previously successful model the KAYANO 18. The new GEL-KAYANO® 19 stays true to its successful reputation between runners, improving upon its famous ride with technically advanced features that consist of a new faster, lighter upper construction, ideal for the serious runner and newly designed Dynamic DuoMax® for improved platform comfort and pronation support.
- ASIN: B00AFB2UFC
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 7, 2012
- Average Customer Review: