Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on May 29, 2014
CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS AWESOME PRICE!!! This is a HIGH QUALITY jacket, not to mention very sporty and attractive. My 4 year old Grandson will think he's just too cool in this. This is a soft waterproof breathable fabric. Not thin, but comfortably lightweight. Looks like an item you would pay $40 for. I got size 5/6 so he could wear it over a heavier top if he needed. He normally wears a 5, and this sizing seems spot on. I turned around and ordered another in black immediately. Seriously...$8.00?? Extreme bargain for fabulous jacket! Grab it while you can.
One person found this helpful
on June 9, 2014
The size 7 fits my 6.5 year old son (48" tall, 54 lbs) perfectly. This is nicely made, of a slightly-swooshy but not stiff fabric, lined with mesh, perfect for athletics when you don't want fleece. My son is proud to have "A professional running jacket" and wears it to school regularly. Lightweight, easy to throw in a backpack. Recommend.
3 people found this helpful
on May 8, 2014
I bought the red and black one. Very light and zipper is good quality. My son just turned 6. He is very small compared to the other boys his age. I purchased the size 7. It fits really well....with a little room to grow. I was surprised it wasn't bigger. It almost fits him perfect. I am very happy with this purchase.
3 people found this helpful
on November 15, 2015
This is a great looking jacket. It's good enough to keep my kid warm on a chilly day, but not bulky enough to be a huge pain to get him into his car seat, which is the reason why we bought it. It's very stylish and my kid loves it. The only negative thing I'd say about it is that the hood is sort of small. Granted, my kid has a huge head, but I would've expected a little better fit. Currently, when attempting to put on his hood, it covers about 60% to 70% of his head only. I would suggest that maybe they make the hoods oversize and put drawstrings to adjust it. Still giving this 5 stars due to how stylish and cool my kid looks.
on June 5, 2014
My grandson seen the jacket i said u like your jacket he said yes smile and said so kool jacket that made my day the jacket is cute i like that its a light jacket to wear on now and it fit to its a winner.
on September 23, 2015
Good quality, but hood is very very small. I don't like this jacket.
review image
on June 18, 2015
Great jacket for my son. Seems to have more of a fitted look to it but it works and looks nicely on him.
on May 4, 2015
Runs slightly small. My nephew wears a 6 and the only size available to order was a 7/8 so I got that thinking he'd grow into it....not the case it fit perfectly.
on May 8, 2015
Great light weight a sli fit but worked well for my toddler hes pretty tall and slim
on February 24, 2015
Nice jacket.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.