Asics Men's 2-in-1 Short, XX-Large, Black/Wow
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 88%Polyester; 12% Spandex
- Reflective elements for increased visibility
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I have an XL, two pair of L and one pair of medium.
I'm 5'10 (short legs though, inseam 29) and weigh about 185.
I recently lost weight while running. THe XL were great from 190 to 225 lbs but I still wear them at 180 and they don't swim on you.
The Large fit's perfectly at 185 and were good up to about 200 lbs. I'd suggest large for 175 to 200 lbs.
The mediums are tight at 185 but fit fine at 175 (the lowest I have been) I'd suggest them for anyone from 160-175.
Comfy inner liner prevents chafing and holds everything in place.
I love these shorts so much I bought four pair.
The sides have bright neon colors making them more visible on the road. The top portion at the back is neon too, but that gets covered by a running shirt/singlet. The elastic doesn't dig into the skin - again, making it comfortable to wear.
The reason I knocked off 1 star:
1. There is a small pocket on the inside at the back, presumably for a key or a power gel. I don't see the need for this given the two full sized pockets that are already there. Moreover, if there was a need to add this small pocket, it should have been on the outside so that the fabric wouldn't rub against the skin. If the fabric of this pocket start rubbing against the skin during a run, it will definitely cause chafing on longer runs.
2. The outside fabric is made to be slightly longer than the inner liner. This affects functionality for longer runs. Ran 14 miles earlier today in these shorts and this extra length in the outer material became a problem. The material became heavy with sweat and kept rubbing against the thickest part of my thighs. I had to cut my run short because I was certain that this rubbing would chafe my thighs. I think if the outer material was made to be of the same length of even slightly smaller than the inner liner, it would solve this issue.
Regarding sizing, I am 5.9", 31 waist, 162 lbs, and the Medium is a perfect fit. Tried the Small as well but it was just a little snug.Read more ›
- dopey looking
- too warm.
These shorts are exactly what I wanted. The outside material is very light and cool and the inside material is soft and comfortable. The inner liner doesn't really show while doing yoga; even when in an inversion pose, as the materials seem to hold their form. They are very light and cool compared to the regular work-out shorts I use. I'm ordering a 2nd pair today and will probably get a third soon. They're also great for my non-yoga work outs; especially when doing lunges or squatting weight as they stay out of the way but dont' make me look like a European tourist at the beach here in Florida (sorry to any European tourists!).
I'm 6'1" with a 34" inseam and they hang perfectly mid-thigh; not too short like some running shorts are.
I wear about size 30 waist in pants and the medium fits me perfect. I would say medium is probably okay for a 29-32 inch waist. 32+ go with a Large. 29 and below go with Small.
I don't know if this is proper etiquette during an Amazon review, but I bought a second pair of shorts that day I actually prefer slightly more. I bought a pair of Saucony shorts with a compression liner built in. The are a good bit longer but the fit is a little more comfortable. So if given the choice I would buy them over the Asics. I did not return the Asics, because I like them too. They are a good color and just slightly different short I would buy again if the Saucony ones were not available.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I like the shorts except they are too wide for me and too short on length the color and material are good though the only problem you might have is the sizing.Published 1 month ago by fernando
The liner got a hole in it the first time they were removed. After 3 wears, my husband now just has to wear sliders underneath as the built in liner had to be removed.Published 5 months ago by Shari D Carroll
I love these shorts. I do feel that the size large runs a tiny bit on the small side, but I still love them. Read morePublished 6 months ago by JAMMAS
Fits perfect, good product, makes road biking in summer time cool. Good support.Published 9 months ago by James A Bowen
I purchased these shorts for my husband. He loves them. We recently completed our first half marathon and these were the shorts he preferred for training. No chafing issues!Published 9 months ago by clapinsk
The mesh liner inside "catches" on the shorts material and kind of bag up on the fitted liner inside. Not a clean look. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Harry S.