|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$77.99 - $124.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Fluid ride fluid ride provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability
- Dynamic duomax support system this evolution of duomax system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support
- Rear foot and forefoot gel cushioning systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- Guidance truss tic system this truss tic system integrates guidance line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity
- Guidance Trusstic System This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Representing all the cherished characteristics of the GT-2000™ 4, the trail version is suited for uncharted terrain of the great outdoors. Heel Clutching System™ combined with FluidRide® midsole will provide off-road runners even greater support and comfort. The Dynamic DuoMax® and Guidance Trusstic System® allow adventure seekers the stability needed to reach the top.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Shipping Weight: 13 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00ZAR98XS
- Item model number: GT-2000 4 Trail-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Sadly, four months later, all the cushioning is gone and they feel like ordinary shoes. It didn't happen all at once, but I've come to notice it over the last couple weeks. How do I know this? It's because I liked the shoes so much I bought a second pair in February - which still have their cushioning. Switching from one pair to the other, it's like completely different shoes. You go from nice soft, cushiony shoes with great arch support, to flat, hard shoes that make my feet hurt when I walk.
If the cushions were air bladders, then the bladders burst. At this stage, it's hard to say if this is a generalized problem or an isolated instance. We'll see how long my second pair lasts.
Regardless, having a $90 pair of shoes last 4 months is intolerable.
I'll update this review in a couple months.
With that said, I love them. Just did 2 days of backpacking on tough trails, 15% average grade, root and rocks. I pack ultralight, and these trail shoes are perfect. Lots of support, plenty of protection, none of the heaviness of large hiking boots.