|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 3" from arch
- Fluid ride fluid ride provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability
- Dynamic duomax support system this evolution of duomax system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support
- Rear foot and forefoot gel cushioning systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Representing all the cherished characteristics of the GT-2000™ 4, the trail version is suited for uncharted terrain of the great outdoors. Heel Clutching System™ combined with FluidRide® midsole will provide off-road runners even greater support and comfort. The Dynamic DuoMax® and Guidance Trusstic System® allow adventure seekers the stability needed to reach the top.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Shipping Weight: 13 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00ZAR98XS
- Item model number: GT-2000 4 Trail-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you're used to wearing the Asics GT-2000 running shoes, I think you'll like the trail version as well. They're a bit heavier than the road shoe, but you can still notice the extra shock absorbers for the over pronating runners.
You'll likely to have to order a full size larger than your GT-2000 running shoe.
For instance, I wear a 9.5 in a casual shoe. I wear a 10 in my running shoes, so I initially ordered the same size in this trail shoe. When they were delivered, they felt way too small. I sent them back and ordered a size 11. These fit exactly like my size 10 Asics GT-2000 road shoes. So, order a full size larger or you'll definitely be sending them back.
*All sizes mentioned were "US Sizes".