|Price:||$89.95 - $150.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Textile and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.75" from arch
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) Technology: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Trail Specific Outsole: Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- Rock Protection Plate: Provides protection against stone bruises.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The GEL-FujiEndurance shoe features PlasmaGuard technology to protect against rain and mud with breathability and flexibility. The trail-specific outsole is enhanced with an aggressive lug pattern, designed to equip off-road runners with greater traction when tackling uphill and downhill terrains.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 8 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.02 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00ZAR9EUA
- Item model number: GEL-FujiEndurance-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Good: The cushioning was pretty good, as I expect from Asics. The styling is kind of cool, although after 12 miles on dusty trails, the design is pretty much obscured. The shoes didn't cause any blisters or sore spots after a 12-mile run/hike when I used them the first time.
The Bad: When you're going up a steep hill, every stride takes a lot of effort. You don't want to slide backwards when you take a stride. Fail. These shoes repeatedly lost grip going up hills. Worse yet, they lost grip going down hills and there were several times I could have easily fallen.
Bottom line: If you mainly go on flat trails, or trails without loose dirt or rocks, you might like these shoes. If you journey into the hills or on trails with a loose surface, you'll probably be disappointed. These shoes will find a place in the back of my closet and I'll use them on those days when I head for flatter trails or maybe as an alternate road shoe (and they're actually too stiff to be a great road shoe). In the meantime, it's back to my Speedcross TRAIL shoes.
Good water protection and traction on trails.