Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 12DoD - Beauty Gifts for Him hgg16 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services pet pet pet  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Outdoor Gift Ideas on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 56 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on June 12, 2011
I recently purchased these shoes for the 2011 golf season. I have 3 pair of golf shoes that are NIKE, and now I use those to mow my lawn; NO JOKE!!! I was unaware that ASICS made golf shoes, but I can tell you that I won't golf again unless I am wearing these shoes! I am hoping that they will release an all black shoe in this model. Until then, these will be worn with every color shorts, pants, shirts....I used to want to match, now I put my shoes on first, and everything else after! They are an extremely good looking shoe, INCREDIBLY COMFORTABLE, AND IF THAT WERE NOT ENOUGH, MY FEET ARE DRY WHEN I FINISH, RAIN OR SHINE!!!
on July 6, 2012
Shoes are a 5 star like all other reviewers. Very comfortable and provide great grip. I would highly recommend some driving range time with these before hitting the links. They add some height to you with the heels and asic padding. So your swing and distance you stand from the ball will need to be tweaked and could easily ruin a good day on the course without a little practice. Otherwise - I will never own another pair of golf shoes that aren't asic.
on May 9, 2013
I have FootJoy, Callaway and finally tried Asics who are little known in the golfing world. I am a gym user, so am familiar with Asics which are my running shoes. After reading the odd review somewhere, I decided to try out these Asics Gel-Ace Tour shoes for golf. Marvellous, to say the least! I felt I was wearing my running shoes...the fit was perfect, fairly light and the padding enveloped my feet to create a 'walking on clouds' experience, from the very first day I wore them on the course. The heel is a bit elevated, but helps to keep you on the balls of your feet while addressing the ball. Absolutely no foot fatigue when you return to the clubhouse...wow!

Have had these Asics for almost 6 months now and they are holding up very well, in all types of weather. Yes, I love my FootJoys, but these are in a different league. Just wish Asics would come out with more models of golf shoes...there seem to be only 2-3 different types as of now.
on March 6, 2012
I am an avid golfer and have many different brands of golf shoes, Nike, Adidas, and Foot joy. I always get blisters on my heels until the shoes break in. sometimes they never do! I have for years use ASICS running shoes for workouts , walking and running, which I seldom do, however. I first saw these ASICS in the PGA Superstore in Atlanta. The pair I saw were their cheapest pair. I was not impressed. When I got home in went to the PGA Superstore in Scottsdale and tried on several different models. I checked the ASICS website also. I got a email from Amazon on Kindle books etc and there was a link to ASICS golf shoes. They were cheaper, no tax and free shipping. Got the shoes in 5 days. I wore them the very next week Mon, Wed & Thurs. They were GREAT fitting just like the ones I tried on in the PGA store. I highly recommend them and I have told many of my golfing buddies about them. And, last but not least, they were cheaper than the PGA store.

Best of luck!!!!!
on May 10, 2012
This was my first pair of non-FootJoy golf shoes. ASICS has a great name in the sports footwear industry, so I decided to give them a try. Right off they are extremely comfortable and the support they provide is second to none. I wasn't sure what to expect on the course but they have proven to be on par with the finest FootJoy shoes. Not for nothing, I was on the range prior to my first round with the new shoes and several gents asked how I liked them. Seems there is quite a following.
on February 15, 2011
I was unable to view this shoe in hand before I ordered it. It seems that Asics is just getting started in the Golf Shoe business and none of the mid-Michigan golf houses are stocking them as yet. But the reviews I could find on the shoe combined with the Asics brand convinced me to give them a try. Glad I did. The shoe fits every bit as good as their running shoes. I have never owned a golf shoe that fits as well as this does, especially in the fore foot and it has great stability when you set the inside of your right heel on the backswing. I've only worn them at the indoor range to date, but I am eagerly awaiting my first outing at a course. You might want to consider moving up about one half size from your street shoes when ordering these shoes. That was a suggestion from one of the reviews I was able to find before I ordered it and it proved to be good advice.
on November 2, 2012
I own Nike, FootJoy and Puma shoes and these have quickly become my favorite. I've walked at least 20 rounds with these with no break in and they are super comfortable. I play 2-3 rounds per week and use these on 1-2 of them now, they are super light and can take a good rainy day on with no problem. I wear 42 European and use a size 9 US D on these, perfect fit. The only con I can think of is the upper is beginning to crease and I think will eventually crack there and thus no more weatherproofing.

PROS: Light, Comfortable, No Break In, Good Price

CONS: Durability?
on September 6, 2013
I discovered Asics from a friend who is an avid runner.....bought a pair and he was dead on....very comfortable and reduced the muscle stress in my legs and neck, so trying these golf shoes was a no-brainer.....total comfort walking many a fairway - I'd buy again but have wide feet so had to move up one half size.
on October 16, 2012
At first glance they are a very attractive golf shoe. But once you put your feet inside of them, it's like stepping into heaven! Great arch support, and the gel sole is great for those long 27 hole days. You will not be disappointed with these shoes!!! They are very water proof, my last 18 was in the rain and the rest of my group had wet feet but not me. They were delivered on time and at a great price!! Thank you once again amazon
on October 24, 2012
This is the second pair of ASICS golf shoe I've purchased. The other pair I have is the Gel Ace which are very similar.

I love the ASICS running shoes and these fit and feel the same. I often go to the driving range in the runners so these feel familiar when on the course.

If you walk the course and carry a bag, I'd highly recommend these shoes as they are the best cushioning I've found in a golf shoe.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.