|Fits as expected||
ASICS Men's GEL-Cumulus 12 Running Shoe
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Impact Guidance System employs linked componentry that enhances the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- Gender Specific Forefoot Cushioning provides a cushioned platform feel in the forefoot
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning System attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- ComforDry Sockliner provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment, Solyte Midsole Material is a lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS? standard EVA and SpEVA
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
You'll feel like you're running on air in the ASICS® Gel Cumulus 12 men's running shoe. The Space Trusstic System recognizes periodic changes in the arch and adds stability and control to your gait, while the Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®) delivers a fluid transition from heel strike to toe-off. A Solyte® midsole enhances cushioning and support.
Runners with gaits ranging from under-pronators to moderate over-pronators will rejoice in this update to the GEL-Cumulus series, whose hallmark is upper comfort, platform cushioning, and stability. Comes with rearfoot and forefoot GEL Cushioning System, the gait optimizing Space Trusstic System, and Impact Guidance System (I.G.S).See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12.5 x 7.7 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0031Y6OZW
- Item model number: GEL-Cumulus 12-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 1, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
This shoe is a bit 'soft' from what I am used to, but well cushioned. Almost like driving a Cadillac. Because of all the cushioning the shoe feel heavier and wider. However compared to a lot of other shoes I've tried, these seem to do me the best all-around comfort-wise and I like to race in these. For training I do prefer something a bit stiffer cushioning to hold up to the endless weekly mileage like the Saucony Progrid Rides and Glides.
Be aware this is a neutral, cushioning shoe....not for overpronators.
Someone lighter than me might not find it soft, but this review is for the heavies out there.
Also, the back upper edge of the shoe is weird- very hard and not comfortable. The cushioning seems focused on the heel. I'm looking for a shoe that cushions the front of the foot- arch forward. Anyone have a suggestion?
That said, it is very comfortable as a walking shoe but it is not comfortable for running. I would never pay this much for a walking shoe.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I tried these shoes on someones advice. However, in hindsight having a wide foot and high arch I later found out that Saucony's are better for my running as there is it provided a... Read morePublished 8 months ago by pink ginner
Laces are too short, pain trying to tie them.. Okay running shoe once on and you get out on them.Published 12 months ago by Douglas Rice
Good Results - Still use them as back-ups if needed for running.Published 14 months ago by Chris Froze
Very comfortable, good wear from soles, but too quickly got holes in the toes.Published 14 months ago by J. Riley
Over all excellent product other than I think most running shoes are poorly made and WAY over priced. I have gone back to Asics over the years as an alternate shoe. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Bill