ASICS Men's GEL-Cumulus 12 Running Shoe,White/Flame/Black,15 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Impact Guidance System employs linked componentry that enhances the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- Gender Specific Forefoot Cushioning provides a cushioned platform feel in the forefoot
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning System attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- ComforDry Sockliner provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment, Solyte Midsole Material is a lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS? standard EVA and SpEVA
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Train in unrivaled comfort with the Asics Gel-Cumulus 12 running sneaker.
- Synthetic and mesh upper
- Lace-up front with padded collar and tongue
- Textile lining, cushioning insole
- Solyte(R) Twist GEL(R) cushioning shock-absorbing midsole
- Midfoot Space Trusstic System(R)for arch support
- I.G.S. Impact Guidance System(R) for natural gait
- Durable rubber traction
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Package Dimensions: 15.3 x 9 x 5.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- ASIN: B003R0M4CW
- Item model number: T0A1N.0123-110-White/Flame/Black-15M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 12, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The bottom line for the Cumulus 12 is that front end cushioning of any of the Asics is hard to beat in any other shoe I've ever tried in what amounts to a lot of years and analysis. The fit is great in the wide versions, while maintaining a narrower heel, and the quality is great, especially for the price of the older models. I'd give the other Asics models a 5 star rating based on the quality of the materials and construction and all of the other factors considered here.