|Fits as expected||
ASICS Men's GEL-Cumulus 13 Running Shoe
|Price:||$69.90 & FREE Shipping|
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Impact guidance system that enhances the footÕs natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Asymmetrical lacing design that enhances upper fit and comfort while minimizing the potential for irritation.
- DuraSponge outsole for superior durability and cushioning with less weight.
- Solyte midsole material that is lighter than Asics standard EVA and SpEVA, combined with improved cushioning and durability.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Soften your stride to go the distance with the ASICS GEL-Cumulus® 13 running shoes.
Runners with gaits ranging from under-pronators to moderate over-pronators will rejoice in this update to the GEL-Cumulus series, whose hallmark is upper comfort, platform cushioning, and stability. Comes with rearfoot and forefoot GEL Cushioning System, the gait optimizing Space Trusstic System, and Impact Guidance System (I.G.S).See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004DEPQH6
- Item model number: Gel-Cumulus 13-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Update: I now have 250+ miles on the shoes. They are holding up well. But to be honest I've switched to a lighter running shoe with a flatter heel for most of my training. I still like these shoes and they still feel like I'm walking/running on pillows. I don't think I would have been able to switch to my current shoes right away - I needed the ASICS for training - while I broke in the Saucony Kinvara 2's and my legs on the track 1 or 2 days a week. So I'm not changing my rating on the ASICS. What I will say is that if you have many typical knee, hip, back issues / injuries you probably have a choice based on my experience. Use the ASICS with more padding. Or try running in a flatter shoe where you land more on the ball of your feet like the Kinvara.
and this size 10 medium fits like a 9-1/2 med. I have had to return the shoe back to Amazon. Well, I ordered my 2nd pair of another Asics shoe. I have always wore Asics. When the 2nd pair didnt fit either, upon inspection I found the problem. Asics were orignally made in China, the new ones are made in Vietnam. So theres the problem, they are not sized the same, they are much more narrow and short.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not sure about the arch support, but my feet do get tired in these.Published 8 months ago by Dounogsus
One of the best sneakers ever! Foot feels airy but well tight. Using this sneakers daily for sports and just as my work shoes...they don't seem to wear.Published 13 months ago by victor vigano
Great shoes for the price. I have moved out of ASICS because I can afford better. I will see how the highline model perform compared to years and years of ASICS on my feet. Read morePublished 15 months ago by underglass
These were the best shoes I have ever owned. I ran and ran in them and they finally wore out after a couple of years. Nice productPublished 15 months ago by SC Porsche