We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Running shoe with mesh upper featuring synthetic overlays and moisture-wicking ComforDry sockliner and Solyte midsole
- Personal Heel Fit dual-layer memory foam collar
- Guidance Line vertical flex grooves in sole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ASICS continues to improve their Cumulus series with this well-cushioned 15th version.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Package Dimensions: 14.4 x 8.5 x 5.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
- ASIN: B00AFEQHHG
- Item model number: GEL-CUMULUS 15-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 17, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Easy on the feet
Run a bit small (as long as you're aware of this and order a larger size maybe it's not a negative)
I've only worn this pair about five times, but I don't think they are as good at dealing with the pronation as the ASICS Gel GT-100. I haven't worn the shoe with my orthotic insoles yet. This should help some on the pronation issue. But they are comfortable, light-weight and fit my 4E width very well. The Amazon price was very good. If you do find a pair you like you have to check on the price quite often as it will fluctuate from day to day. For the money, fit and great gel sole, I don't think you can find a better shoe for walking than ASICS.
I just usually wear them outdoors to work and play. Best comfort you will get while playing outdoors.
Also the outer sole has gel cushion so that really helps to give a nice support and reduces the impact on foot while playing.
I found them really comfortable while wearing them at work.
Friendly reminder : Just be sure of the size as asics makes shoes very specific to size. I took a safer chance by trying some asics shoes in the shop to test my size and then ordered here.
1. Light weight
2. The mesh is really airy so its always comfortable inside. No sweat or heat problems as such.
3. Gel cushion is perfect
4. Sturdy sole and comfortable arch.
5. Amazing padding near the ankle and above which makes it really comfortable to have on.
Cons : (Reasons for missing out on that one star)
1. As i said be sure of the size they are an exact fit.
2. The shoes being exact fit they kind of give you a tight feel and rough time for initial period but carry them for a month and you would get the comfort right on!
3.Its mesh after all so cleaning has to be gentle.
Bottom line : If you are looking for a pair of shoes right for money and want to wear them as your daily driver and plus while at sports these are the ones!
Great work Asics! :)