ASICS Men's GEL-DS Racer 9 Running Shoe,Blue/Neon Green/White,15 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- GEL cushioning
- Ventilated sole
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber in high-wear areas
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
ASICS Men's GEL-DS Racer 9 Running ShoeFeatures:
- A lightweight neutral racing shoe.
- Highly breathable mesh upper.
- Lightweight synthetic overlays provide structural support.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for added comfort and performance.
- Foam insole supplies light underfoot plush.
- Rearfoot Gel® cushioning system attenuates impacting shock and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Solyte® midsole is lighter than standard EVA and SpEVA® designed by ASICS. Its responsive nature delivers a supremely cushioned ride and makes it highly durable.
- Dual-density DuoMax® midsole is specifically positioned for running to enhance support and stability.
- Trusstic System® reduces overall weight of the sole unit, while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Drainage ports on the outsole expels excess moisture.
- DuraSponge® forefoot outsole material is comprised of a blown AHAR® rubber for superior cushioning and long-lasting wear.
- AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Product Dimensions: 14.4 x 8.4 x 5.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- ASIN: B0058CIK7A
- Item model number: T216N.4785-00430-Blu/Ne Green/Wt-15 M US
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 15, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Minus one review star for the unnecessarily flashy color scheme. Come on, ASICS; how about slightly subtler colors for the Racer 10?
The shoe is extremely comfortable, and I love the style, but I expect my shoes to last longer. I've got much older Asics that are still kicking.
1. Shoe runs a bit small and narrow. Not enough to return. Just not as comfortable and roomy as the cumulus.
2. Also, if you ever run on a gravel surface expect to stop occasionally to remove stones from the sole. And if the stone gets caught in one of the water drain holes prepare for a bit of pain as the insole will not protect you.
1. Extremely light. I actually shaved 3 minutes off my best 8 mile run the first time I used them.
2. Comfortable. They cradled my foot very nicely.
3. Very breathable. Keeps the temperature down.
4. Looks great.
Overall, highly recommended. I originally bought them for races only but quickly decided they would be my every run shoe.
their comfortability,these ones are very light,an awesome combination of colours,and they are different from the average pair of shoes,the way I like it.A special mention to Amazon,no complains whatsoever,I ordered half a size too small,after I mentioned and returned the sneakers to them for an exchange pair,it was organized and delivered very shortly after,I've been buying stuff from Amazon way back and they always provide a service 2nd to none.