We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Forefoot GEL cushioning system
- Dual-layer memory foam lining
- Modified herringbone outsole
- This shoe's lightweight midsole and breathable, yet supportive upper make it a great choice for either running or cross training.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More Fashion Picks For You
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This shoe's lightweight midsole and breathable, yet supportive upper make it a great choice for either running or cross training.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Product Dimensions : 11 x 4 x 7 inches; 3 Pounds
- Item model number : GEL- ENVIGOR TR-M
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : January 2, 2013
- Manufacturer : ASICS
- ASIN : B0088QC6NC
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,526,279 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A friend I work out with suggested this shoe and she was right - it's right for me!
These shoes in particular fit well for a flat-sole foot, like me. If you have arches you may experience a little discomfort as they are not formed for that, just be aware.
Also, I've always gone up a size in Asics, and I did for these too, and as expected these are perfect.