|Fits as expected||
ASICS Men's GEL-Evate 3 Running Shoe
|Price:||$82.99 - $149.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Textile and synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 3" from arch
- Road running shoe designed for a cushioned, smooth ride and featuring FluidRide midsole technology
- ComforDry wicking sockliner
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning
- Guidance Line flex groove outsole with Guidance Trusstic System
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The new GEL-Evate 2 gets updated with new technical components that will elevate its luxurious ride to the next level of comfort. Now featuring a plush FluidRide midsole and increased GEL Cushioning, this update will please runners ranging from the underpronator to the moderate overpronator..
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Shipping Weight: 11 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00WENCB12
- Item model number: GEL-EvateTM 3-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
And ASICS of course comes with a range of designs and colors for those that like to make a fashion statement. Run, baby run!
Took a while for them to get here but worth the wait. Would buy again. Only down side is shore is not for wearing any where around water.
This brand is our favorite because we both wear sneakers by the same company. They design very comfortable sneakers at a decent price.