ASICS Men's GEL-Express 3 Cross-Training Shoe,White/Silver/Black,10 M
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance
- AHAR is placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability
- Width Specific design is built on lasts and molds that are tooled specifically to designated widths
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
A handsome all-around training shoe, which you'll appreciate for comfort, fit, and durability thanks to the shock attenuation of the rearfoot GEL Cushioning System and width-specific sizing. AHAR heel plug on the outsole means long life.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Product Dimensions: 13.2 x 7.5 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- ASIN: B003OYIQ5U
- Item model number: S018N.0191-2-Wht/Slv/Black-10
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 23, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I did have to have the pair of shoes replaced after a week. The stitching came out on one of the shoes. I contacted ASICS and they told me I would have to pay shipping to them, and back, and it would take 3-4 weeks. I contacted Amazon, and they overnighted me a new pair, and paid for the shipping back to them. Amazon is a great company that takes care of their customers.
I highly recommended this shoes for any workout! Dig Deeper!
None can compare to ASICS w.r.t. comfortable/support, by far best shoe company.
I bought these five months ago, and they're holding up decently. The rubber tip on the toe is beginning to peel, but that is expected as I drag my feet when playing racket sports. I would recommend this to anyone who inquired.