|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$54.95 - $99.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.84" from arch
- Designed to cushion under- to mild over-pronation
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL-cushioning systems
- SpEVA midsole improves bounce-back
Customers who bought this item also bought
With ample breathability and a bouncy, cushioned ride this flexible road-runner is built to go the distance.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00AJNB7BE
- Item model number: GEL-FLUX-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Note, however, if you are looking for the cushiest shoe possible, this one is not it. Surprisingly, the shoe is not as cushy as the previous Flux models, having a stiffer, less pillowy sole insert. So, if you are looking for something as cushiony as the previous Flux models, this one may not be your best bet. Like most Asics, it is a great quality shoe and this one is much more reasonable in price than some of the more expensive Asics models, but just keep that cushiony factor in mind before purchasing. Four stars (only because I was looking for something as cushiony as my previous Flux models, and this one is not it; if you don't wish that, it is an easy five-star recommendation).