ASICS Men's GEL-Fortitude 4 Running Shoe,White/Black/Lightning,7.5 4E US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Mesh and synthetic
- Rubber sole
- The Rearfoot Gel Cushioning System attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance
- Comfordry sockliner provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment
- P.H.F. (Personal Heel Fit) lines the collar and mold to the athlete's heel, creating a personalized fit
- SpEVA Midsole Material improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown
- Trusstic System reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Product Dimensions: 12.5 x 8 x 4.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B003P2VYBY
- Item model number: T0D1N.0190-113-Wht/Blck/Lghtng-7.5 4E
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 30, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
could have gotten 5 stars if they had a little more side role protection & a better big toe / nail guard, that little sliver is just too small - but some have stopped putting them on there at all - toe guard needs to be there.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have bought these shoe a year ago, I am wearing them everyday, and they are still like new, they are great to let the transpiration out. Read morePublished 23 months ago by AnnThi
My son said these are the most comfortable shoes he has ever had. This is his 3rd pair of ASICS Gel shoes.Published on February 9, 2013 by gojomom
is like my 10th pair os asics I won't ever be tired of buying those. is like my 10th pair os asics I won't ever be tired of buying those.Published on January 24, 2013 by Abdon Urbina
Awesome lots of support for the feet and very comfor table good for any excertise activiy like runing or basketballPublished on December 17, 2012 by the bear
Shoes are great. Very good fit. Would give a 5 except insert should have been thicker. MUCH better than the more expensive Nike. Will never buy Nike again. Read morePublished on July 31, 2012 by Dal