|Price:||$109.00 & FREE Shipping|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Lace-up mesh training shoe with synthetic overlays featuring logo details and two-layer midsole for added comfort
- Padded tongue and collar
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL Cushioning System
- hidden Trusstic System for stability
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Uppers of leather and breathable mesh with abrasion-resistant overlays. Visible rearfoot and forefoot GELÂ Cushioning System for optimum comfort and cushioning. Concealed midfoot Trusstic SystemÂ provides tortional stability while the forefoot brace keeps your foot locked in for support. P.H.F.â„ offers optimum heel stability. Two-layer midsole for added comfort. Non-marking rubber outsole for added durability. Removable insert. Imported.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00DHFTTR0
- Item model number: Gel-Intensity 3-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: December 18, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But this updated version (3) fits and feels nothing like the excellent 2. I couldn't believe how tight they are. The length is fine, but the width is super tight.
I suppose you could try EE or something if you normally wear D, but I'm not going to bother. Back they went.