Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(containing "overpronator"). See all 2,048 reviews
on April 10, 2017
I have overpronated feet and thus only look for shoes that accommodate my running style and foot/heel strike. This is my 7-8th pair of Asics and I love them. I wear a size 14 and they fit very well.
on October 6, 2016
I normally wear the gt-2000 and love them and just hadn't pulled the trigger on the kayanos until now. These fit just like my gt-2000s. The materials used are certainly more plush and comfortable than the gt series. I was concerned about sizing when some people report kanyano being smaller than other asics, but I've found no issue and they fit just like my other asics that are the same size. Every shoe will feel tight in the toe box when brand new but will stretch with a day or two of normal wear or a couple miles of running. I should say I mainly wear the kanyano and gt series because I overpronate. Any other shoe and my feet will hurt and as soon as the midial portion of the shoe wears a bit my back will ache to. That's not to say that these shoes completely eliminate the issue but they do help to prevent overpronating quite a bit.
on September 11, 2016
Very good running shoes for slightly overweight beginners with flat feet & overpronation. Love it!
on June 13, 2016
I love these sneakers. I am an overpronator and they are the only running shoes that give me the support I need.
on January 21, 2016
I have purchased Asics stability/overpronation shoes in 4E width for more than 5 years, starting with the GT-2100 series and then the Gel Kayano 19 thru 21. I am returning the Kayano 22's.

As reported in other reviews, the toe box has shrunk significantly. While the 4E width felt correct and similar to their previous models, the vertical room for your toes (between the "floor" of the shoe and the "ceiling" of the shoe above your toes) is greatly reduced. If you are bothered by your toes hitting the inside ceiling of your shoes from normal movement, this will be very annoying.
Previous models of Gel Kayano's had excellent cushioning and support out of the box, but I found the footbed on these to be very rigid and uncomfortable as I attempted to break them in. It's very annoying to spend $160 on their latest shoe and realize that you'll have research, locate, and purchase an aftermarket footbed to make it acceptable or even equal to the unmodified worn out pair from last year that you've been wearing.

I hope Asics reverts the 22's poor design to the 21's specifications, and improves the availability of the wide width models in black and basic dark color designs. Not all of your customers want their shoes to be pieces of flair that match their fluorescent marathon gear.
on October 13, 2015
Great overpronator's shoes, although a little pricey

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.