|Fits as expected||
ASICS Men's GEL-Kushon TR Training Shoe
- Rubber sole
- GEL Cushioning System has a silicone based gel strategically placed at high impact areas in the forefoot and rearfoot for shock absorption
- Trusstic System links the rearfoot and forefoot and shores the midfoot
- Compression molded EVA midsole provides shock attenuation throughout the gait cycle
- AHAR heel plug enhances durability at initial impact
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Asics Gel - Kushon TR shoes feature a synthetic upper with a round toe. The rubber outsole lends lasting traction and wear. Made in Indonesia.
The GEL-Kushon TR offers a super generous amount of our GEL Cushioning System, while also providing supportive outsole wraps in the forefoot for those activities that experience lateral movement.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0029F2EYY
- Item model number: GEL-Kushon TR (M)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 14, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
lateral stability: 10 out of 10
heal cushion: 10 out of 10
arch support 10 out of 10 (for a training shoe running shoes have more by design)
I use these for doing Beachbody workouts like P90X and Insanity. Insanity is really the reason I purchase cross-trainers though. The biggest difference between running shoes and cross-trainers is that cross-trainers are designed for lateral movement. Doing plyometric exercise in running shoes will allow your foot to slip right or left just a little bit then when your foot eventually catches the side of your shoes it strains your knee causing inflammation. I learned that the hard way and it took time, rest and ice to get better.
I have never found a training shoe that I have purchased twice. Either because I have not liked them enough or the company stops making them. So far I like these enough to purchase them again hopefully Asics continues to make them. I they are still here in 6 months I change the review to five stars.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have used this shoe for several years off and on. The design is rather bulky compared to a running shoe (to be expected), and the materials feel a bit cheap, but the sole is... Read morePublished on May 26, 2014 by Stephen Athon
used it at the gym now for about one month and it's holding up. Comfortable on the treadmill and good to walk around lifting weights. Read morePublished on March 9, 2010 by Bubbles-Desmo
Perfect for waht i need. It looks very nice and very comfortable. I usually pay around $100 for this type of quality in New Balance. Read morePublished on February 22, 2010 by Ye H. Nyunt