|Fits as expected||
ASICS Men's GEL-Lyte33 Running Shoe
|Price:||$92.99 - $98.00|
They fit as expected.
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Solyte® Midsole Material - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA® with enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Guidance Line® - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- AHAR® Acronym for ASICS® High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Weight: 7.8 oz.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Disappear into the urban maze for a rejuvenating run with the Lyte33 from ASICS. Lightweight and flexible, this shoe is built to keep you feeling fresh stride for stride. Ample mesh delivers refreshing air flow while strategic cushioning attenuates the impact of your footstrike to deliver a kinder, more joint-friendly stride.
Lower, Lighter, Faster. With new Featherweight ASICS Speed Technology (F.A.S.T.) the GEL-Lyte33™ brings new meaning to the ASICS 33 Collection™. This exciting addition is not only the lightest model (7.8 oz. men’s, 6.4 oz. women’s) but also the most flexible. With the GEL-Lyte33™, runners can now experience running at the speed of Lyte.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006H30KX6
- Item model number: GEL-LYTE33-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 1, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
To begin with, let me just say that I went for a 4 mile run with the Asics on and had an amazing experience. These are my first pair of Asics and I just love the new experience.
Fit- The shoes fit well and are extremely comfortable for my requirements.
Comfort- In fact, I have been wearing other shoes and running for about 4-5 years now, but no shoe has even come this close in terms of running comfort. The shoes are also extremely light and which makes long distance running less of a pain than with heavier shoes. The lesser weight also helped me to run faster and finish before my normal average times.
Durability- This is something I would be testing over the next couple of months and maybe come back and update. Right now, the shoes do look durable and tough and I think they might last me 12-15 months- just about what other shoes running shoes have lasted me in the past.
Look/ Style: I purchased the Black/ White/ Onyx shoes and they look great- which is an added advantage. The white sole gives a very sleek, compact and stylish look to the shoe
Price- the price of the shoe is fantastic and it offers extremely good value for the price.
Recommendation: I would be buying another pair in a couple of months. I would recommend these shoes to anyone looking for light weight running shoes.
These shoes are ridiculously lightweight to me . They don't feel like they weigh any more than my Adidas flip flops. In contrast, my work boots weigh about 7 lbs.
They breath very well. All of the grey around the front is a mesh material that you can see your foot through.
If you need a reflective shoe, this is it. Almost all of the silver around it is reflective.
My one issue with this shoe is the sole. I think it's too soft. I can feel more through it than I would like to, such as small rocks, when running on the paved jogging path I'm on most. It was enough for me to give this shoe 4 stars instead of 5, but it wasn't so bad that I quit wearing it.
All in all, one of the best pairs of shoes I have ever worn. Unfortunately, after running a few hundred miles in them, I have replace them twice a year.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought these almost 4 gears ago. Originally used them for running, then for mud runs, now I use them to walk and go to the gym in.Published 6 months ago by alex
For the price they lasted 3 years and then they just got in dirty and I threw my would buy again I even washed them a few times and they held up greatPublished 9 months ago by J. Taneri