- Rubber sole
- FlyteFoam Midsole Technology - Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Technology Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Guidance Line Midsole Technology - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System Technology - This Trusstic System Technology integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Seamless Construction - The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
A smooth, comfortable ride that's 20 years in the making. Packed with our revolutionary lightweight FLYTEFOAM technology cushioning, FLUIDRIDE midsole and discreet eyelet construction, the NIMBUS shoe caters to neutral runners of all levels. Its gradient jacquard-mesh FLUIDFIT upper strategically adapts to your foot's natural motion while 3-D printed overlays offer extra support to give you a customized fit that keeps you going mile after mile.
Smooth and Comfortable Ride
FLYTEFOAM technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness while rearfoot and forefoot GEL Brand technology attenuates shock during impact, allowing movement in multiple planes.
FLUIDFIT upper technology combines multidirectional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcement that adapts to the foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
External Heel Clutching System
Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates an enhanced heel fitting environment.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 14 x 9 x 5 inches; 10.08 Ounces
- Item model number : T800N
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : May 30, 2018
- Manufacturer : Asics
- ASIN : B077MQ63T4
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm 220lbs 6ft 1" in my 60's
Gel Cumulus 16 good fit 12
Gel Nimbus 17 good fit 12 1/2
Gel Cumulus 18 bad fit sz 12 (bought 2 pair at same time, same problem with both) also outsole wore out quickly.
Mizuno Wave Rider 20 good fit sz 12 No problems...good shoe.
Wanted to give AlSICS another chance:
Gel Nimbus 20 bat fit 12 1/2
As my attached photo shows, I could get a better shoe fit by cutting away the upper part of insole to make more room. The toe box is not high enough. ASICS burned me too many times. The Mizuno Wave Rider likely my next shoe.