ASICS Men's GEL-Noosa Tri 6 Running Shoe,Neon Yellow/Glowing White/Oz Trip,15 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®) (RUNNING): ASICS® Design Philosophy. Employs linked componentry that enhances the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- Elastic Laces: A classic triathlon feature allowing a runner to put the shoe on quickly, easily, and securely
- Propulsion Trusstic®: Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage
- Space Trusstic System®: This midfoot stabilizer creates a pocket between the Trusstic System® device and the midsole, allowing for controlled midsole deformation and more efficient foot function
- Dual Density Solyte® Lasting: Employs different densities of Solyte® lasting material in heel and forefoot for improved comfort
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Enhanced stability and maximum support. You'll find all that and more in the men's ASICS® GEL-Noose Tri 6. Designed with a lighter weight midsole compound and dual density, this shoe doesn't run, it flies. Also features ASICS's exclusive GEL Cushioning System that endures shock and impact like you've never experienced before.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Product Dimensions: 15.1 x 8.2 x 5.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds
- ASIN: B003P2VVMG
- Item model number: T113N.3401-730-Neon Ylw/Glowng Wht-15M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 18, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
In addition to the gel and stability asics are known for, these shoes offer the ability to run in them barefoot, to use the elastic laces for quick on and off, a substantial amount of venting, awesome colors and they glow in the dark!
Im a bit flat footed and slightly over pronate. I started using these after I got repeated injuries using my Brooks Green Silence. Thats not those shoes fault though, I think it was the constant running on city streets, being slightly worn out after 150 miles of pavement running, and my flat footedness. These shoes correct those problems for me, but at the cost of additional weight and a bit less flex. A necessary tade off for us flat footed city dwellers perhaps. I run about 5 miles every other day, sometimes with some 10ers thrown in, so about 20+ miles a week.
These shoes will definitely get you noticed. I had lots of people point and whisper or do a double take. They are THAT bright. As I've almost been run over a number of times in LA, I for one dont think thats a bad thing--and theyre so over the top they make me happy (and thats all that matters at the end of the day.) That being said, the three times I've run in these I've worn MMA or Jiu-jitsu shirts/hoodies just so people know they shouldnt laugh too much or try to steal them.
These shoes are versatile, fun, visible and offer a good combo of structure and light weight for us city runners. Hope you enjoy em as much as I do.
Two minor issues for me personally, (and they are very very minor ones and easily remedied), One is that I would have preferred slightly longer laces and the second being the tongue stitched to the lateral side of the shoe. (pass me the scissors please.) As I said both easily fixed
I would happily recommend these to anyone, I 've already bought myself another pair
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was a gift for my brother and he is very happy with it, he told me these are the best sneakers he has ever had, I wish they make the exact same model in 7.5 for women.Published on March 20, 2014 by Daniela Martinez
I only wear these every time I work out. It goes with everything plus the bright colors helps lift my mood to get through the workouts. Read morePublished on March 19, 2014 by Trudi-Ann
They are light as a feather and always get a comment. I use them for ping pong, I would recommend to put the speed laces in immediately, forget regular laces, they are a thing of... Read morePublished on March 13, 2014 by J. Esch
Very confortable shoes and would highly recomend them.I usually get blisters with new tennis shoes and with my ASICS Gel never had one! Great shoes!Published on December 13, 2013 by Rosa Maria Pani de G
Era lo que quería, el producto cumplio con mis expectativas, operación rápida y muy confiable, y lo recomiendo a todos.Published on February 5, 2013 by MIGUEL
abit on the small side this not comfortable during the marathon but an excellent shoe non the less. Wish I could change the size. Read morePublished on November 27, 2012 by Mark
this shoe is special to run, is very soft and its design is unique, very original and I think their colors are strikingPublished on June 12, 2012 by yohana avila
Every time that I wear these shoes I receive raving, gushing, adoring compliments, not just for the brightness and audacity of the shoe's look & styling but also for my (perceived)... Read morePublished on June 11, 2012 by jeff