|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$37.99 - $49.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.75" from arch
- Low-profile volley ball shoe featuring faux-leather and mesh upper
- Padded tongue and collar
- EVA midsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
This entry-level model features a full-length Gum Rubber Outsole for excellent traction on the court. Rearfoot GEL? Cushioning System provides enhanced cushioning - while the combination synthetic leather and mesh upper provides breathability and comfort. A great value for the multi-court player.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00DHFTH4K
- Item model number: Gel Upcourt-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
My game is improved as it hurts less. I recommend this for any beginner to advanced players. May be not for the professionals.
4 star as they are not made specifically for badminton and ASICS do not publish any extensive test results as Yonex.
I have also used it for normal walking/running, but for distance running, I'd recommend using other shoes designed for the purpose.
I'd also caution against using it on grass or clay surfaces.
For the price of this shoe I'm happy. I forget I have them on when playing. This, I think is the best compliment I can give the shoe. Last thing you want is having fitment issue of the shoe cloud your mind while playing. They aren't crazy comfortable with pillow bottoms or anything but I throw these on and I forget I have them on.
For reference, I have a E width foot (that's just one size wider than normal shoes) and these don't give me pain on the outter edges of my foot. Would recommend!