ASICS Men's GEL-Volleycross 4 MT Volley Ball Shoe,Imperial Blue/White/Lime,8 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL cushioning systems
- NC Rubber outsole
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber in high-wear areas
- Clutch Collar System
- Designed for agility, ASICS blends court-specific demands with lightweight running technology.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Designed for agility, ASICS blends court-specific demands with lightweight running technology.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Package Dimensions: 13 x 7.4 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- ASIN: B00AJNC0X8
- Item model number: GEL-VOLLEYCROSS 4 MT-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 17, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
They fit perfectly for me. I have wide feet with no arch so the first 15 minutes of play felt funny but as i continued they just started working the way they should. I recommend this for those who have no arch or even a small arch with wide feet.
I wear them exclusively on the court because I don't want to mess up their grip.
Probably play 60 games in them and their still super grippy and very comfortable!
The first time I wore them they hurt my feet a bit by the end of the game (I laced them very tightly and I also use half-length orthotics). But Now they are form fitted, snug, and comfy.
So glad I got them.
I also have played basketball in them and the mid-high ankle is just as awesome for that too.
I feel them as very stable in lateral movements and they are also very light. I used more than four Asics models lately, most of them really good, but this are by far the best.
Felt a little narrow at the beginning, but after a couple of training sessions and a match, they adapted to my feet.