BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Jessi James decker PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(containing "knee"). See all 1,276 reviews
on March 4, 2016
I'm an over pronator (feet that walk on the inside of the foot rather than the outside) and am replacing shoes every few months, but I might have found a shoe that will hold up to my fallen arch. Durability wise, I have put about 100 miles on these shoes since I've bought them and the inner lining is holding up, unlike other shoes I've owned. The foam sole has yet to have fold down and keeps my foot in a much better position. These shoes are as comfortable as they are durable. They forced my foot to fall into a better line and I have less back and knee pain. I'm looking forward to the summer to really put these shoes through the wringer.
on January 20, 2016
I have to say.....I never used ASCIS shoes......I was so wrong and I was missing a great tennis shoes.
These shoes are everything you can expect in a sport shoe:
comfortable, breathable, strong materials and at the same time soft and gentle in your feet, fashionable with great looking colors and shapes to choose from.
Also it protect your feet. Every time you run or jump you can feel how the impact is absorb by the footsteps of the shoes and not by your feet nor knees.
I have to say that if all ASCIS models are like this, ASCIS has buy themselves a new customer.!!!!
I really recommend specially this model.
on May 12, 2017
This series is great. I've been wearing for years. They are light and absorb impact well for my bad knee. Saves me from surgery so a particularly good value.
on December 6, 2016
As highly rated as these shoes are, my negative review will do little to change anything. But I suffer from over pronation. I've always bought these shoes. I know I'm due for new ones when my knee starts hurting. I buy new ones, and the pain goes away. Now with these shoes, for some unknown reason, my knee has hurt the entire time wearing these. I'm disappointed, I thought I finally found a solution to my pain. I guess I have to look elsewhere.
on October 20, 2015
they are amazing. The sizing stays consistent when going from the gt-1000 to the v3's. I used to where Pumas and the Asics trail running shoes but this shoes beats both of them. The durability is great. I love the reflective material. The sole is thick enough for a slight bounce. Relieve the stress in the knees and shins.
on September 5, 2016
I love these shoes! As a runner for only the past year, I have no pain (I actually switched from Saucony bc a pain in my knee developed, and after the switch, nothing!) And they lasted 400 + miles. I expect these to perform the same.
on May 6, 2015
Extremely comfortable and great support. I don't have to wear my arch supports with them. The cushioning makes running so much easier on my knees and feet.
on February 2, 2016
pretty happy with these so far, have done two decent length run with them (5 & 7 miles) and feet, ankles, and knees felt good after. That makes an old fat guy like me pretty happy!
on April 8, 2016
Very first pair I just ordered another set this week greatest shoes I've ever worn my knees back feel better after one week of use walking on concrete every day
on August 31, 2016
Great running shoes. Has the support I need to prevent knee pain. This is my fourth pair.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.