Lyft BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 11, 2014
I bought this shoe for work. I am a valet and run up and down stairs and through garages all day in these shoes, as well as stand and walk for extended periods of time. As the name suggests, it is NOT a running shoe, but I think it would good for light running/sprinting, the type you would expect from a basketball game. It has A LOT of support and would also be great for the gym. You could do a one or two mile run in these without any problems. It fits comparably with other Asics that I tried on at the store before ordering. It's very sturdy and has A LOT of support. The sole is very thick. The only thing that I did not like is that the arches seem pretty high. If a high arch ruins a shoe for you, then it's not for you. Otherwise, awesome shoe that I'll probably be using for a long time and then ordering again.
on September 2, 2013
What a great shoe! It lives up to all the reviews from the web. As I have stated before I try to find out as much about a product that I can before buying it,from unbiased sources. Evrything I read about this shoe is true. Its light,but very well made. It feels like your putting on a slipper,until you lace it up and get that great support. Well made and full of gel for a nice comfy bounce to the walk.I wore these to the recent DragonCon Convention in Atlanta. And for anyone who can identify with the amount of walking you do in just a few hours,you will appreciate a shoe like this that went the distance with no aching feet whatsoever. Awesome! Worth every penny to me. I wear a 12 extra wide in New Balance,so I ordered the same from ASICS. I should have ordered a 12 1/2,as my toe is just a smidge from the end of the shoe. Once they stretch I should be good to go,but still not uncomfortable.Anyway its a good price for great foot comfort. Treat your feet well.
on May 2, 2015
This review is for the white/gold/black shoe with the flexible mesh outer.

The Good: Cushioning is amazing - feels like you're walking on pillows. Very light weight. If you are easy on your shoes, under-pronate (high arches) and can afford to buy new shoes every few months, these are a keeper! Woo-hoo!

The Bad: As other reviewers have noted, the stitching failed - at multiple points on both shoes - at 31 days. If you think about it, this is an impressive feat of engineering: to design a product to fail one day after the return period ends.

These shoes provide minimal support, as the minimalistic structure straps can't properly make up for the flexibility in the mesh uppers. In simple terms, your feet move side-to-side over the sole. For neutral-pronators (normal feet), these shoes don't provide acceptable arch and forefoot support for anything other than light walking. For over-pronators (flat feet) like me, the stock insoles are useless and the shoe fits too close to size to switch to after-market insoles.

In short, I don't understand all the rave reviews... I'd steer clear of these shoes.
on January 28, 2015
I really like these shoes. They are so much better, both in quality and comfort, than the New Balance cross-trainers that I had been wearing. I purchased these after reading the reviews on Amazon and other sites. My only complaint is that the sizing is a bit weird. The NB trainers that I had been wearing were a size 11 D, but were almost too small. I ordered an 11 and 1/2 in these, but they were too small, in both length and width, so I sent them back and got a 12 D. These are actually a little big, but I guess they don't make an 11 and 3/4. Too big is better than too small, and does allow room for my custom orthotics. They took a little getting used to, just because they have more arch support built in, which is a good thing. These were very comfortable right out of the box, and I would definitely buy them again.
on April 29, 2014
So few companies make "non-standard" sizes nowadays. Specifically I am talking about Wide sizes. Sure, some make a Regular and a Wide but they typically are not wide enough for me. I wear a EEEE width dress shoe and need a running shoe of similar width. Almost no one makes them. But ASICS does! Not only do they make them in varying widths, they make a quality product.

These fit wonderfully, cushioning my feet without compressing them. They provide great arch support and ankle padding. The sizing is accurate as well. I wear a 9.5 EEEE (US) dress show and that is the size I ordered here. Fits like a glove.

I highly recommend these.
on May 1, 2013
This sneaker's predecessor, the 160, was a Consumer Reports Best Buy. This sneaker's appearance is very slightly modified from the original but has the same comfort and stability qualities. The insoles are just so-so but by replacing them with higher quality insoles, with better cushioning, makes this a five star sneaker. The price (even with the replacement insoles) is very reasonable and hard to beat.
on August 15, 2013
I can't tell you how many shoe reviews I read. My head was spinning. Someone would love a certain pair while at the same time, someone else would say they were the worst thing they've ever owned. What to do? I loved my Nike Monarch's, but it was time to get something new. I would have easily ordered a new pair of them, but all the new Monarch reviews (an overwhelming majority) talked about how the shoes would squeak after a couple of weeks. Not for me. They must have "improved" them over the last few years and now they have a design flaw. So, my search began. Since almost no stores in my area stock a men's size 8 shoe, (How weird is that?), I was forced to shop online. I never by shoes without trying them on, but in this case, I had no choice.

I first bought a pair of New Balance. Wow. I'd never worn a pair of shoes that actually hurt my feet and I didn't even have to be walking in them. They went right back. Happily, this tennis shoe is fantastic. The fit is perfect. The arch is well-supported and has just the right amount of padding. I wish it wasn't as "busy" on the sides in the design, as I like a whiter shoe...but I'm not about to complain. I'm very pleased and am buying a second pair to keep in reserve.
on July 5, 2014
The perfect shoe for my intended purposes. I'm on my feet 9-10 hours a day at work and need a shoe that is comfortable, provides excellent cushioning and great traction. This shoe fits the bill in that it breathes well and cushions nicely while still providing support. It's not as cushiony as say Nike Air Maxs', but well enough to take the pounding of my work hours without issue. One of the big pluses of this shoe is the sole, whatever composition asics uses on their rubber makes this shoe sticky. You have grip no matter what element you're walking on even when wet it provides excellent traction. The shoe fit as expected and I purchased my normal size and feels correct. I'm about to purchase a few of these for work before they stop making them or amazon decides to no longer offer them. In my work environment I am lucky to get 3-4 months out of a shoe (it's why I can't see spending an exorbitant amount) and so far I've gotten close to 2 months out of these and are still going strong...
on February 8, 2013
I had a pair of 170 TR's and these are every bit as good as the 170's. Great shoes. I would buy again.

UPDATE!!!!!!!- Aftyer only 1 month sole is seperating at the heal, sent note to ASICS awaiting response.
on August 27, 2014
It is hard to find comfortable cross trainers in a wide size, but this shoe fits the bill. I got it for basketball, as its difficult to find a hoops shoe in a 12W. The heel is a bit high for sports that involve a lot of lateral movement, but the shoe has lots of padding and a bit wider sole than a typical ASICS running shoe, which makes it a fair trade off. Very comfortable so far.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.