|Fits as expected||
ASICS Men's Gel-Blur33 Running Shoe
|Price:||$91.90 & FREE Shipping|
- Synthetic and leather
- Rubber sole
- Men's Asics, GEL Blur33
- A super lightweight everyday running shoe that encourages natural foot movement
- Durable synthetic and cool open mesh upper with addedreflectivity for evening running
- This style offers exceptional rear foot gelcushioning
- ComforDry performance sockliner keeps feet cool and dry, reducing odors
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- Hit the streets in the lightweight cushioned comfort of the GEL-Blur33™ from ASICS®!
- An everyday trainer designed to promote more natural foot movement.
- Breathable open mesh upper.
- Lightweight synthetic leather overlays supply lightweight support.
- Lightly padded and contoured collar for added comfort.
- ComforDry™ sockliner offers anti-microbial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
- Solyte® midsole is lighter in weight than standard EVA and SpEVA®. Its responsive nature delivers a supremely cushioned ride and makes it highly durable.
- Rearfoot Gel® cushioning system attenuates impacting shock and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Solid rubber outsole provides lightweight cushion, reliable traction and long-lasting wear.
Pass the rest of the pack in a Blur with this sleek running shoe from ASICS. The Gel-Blur33 takes its name from the 33 joints that move your foot, and so you can expect astounding flexibility and natural movement in keeping with the minimalist running scene. Lightweight and generously ventilated, this is a sleek game-changer.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004DEPPUE
- Item model number: Gel-Blur33-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 1, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I will say that the quality is almost at a level of giving these shoes only 3 stars. One of the two pair that I bought started making a squeak noise when I stepped like I popped an air pocket in the shoe or something. And I'm not a huge guy. But... flip side... no injuries training for the 3rd marathon. And that's a lot of logged miles.
So I bought two pair to rotate for running. I maintained distances for half marathons (22-30 miles per week). The second pair started squeaking like the first pair. It's the little clear gel bubble thing on the sole. If you pop that on a stone or something, you have an annoying squeak when you walk. I paid around $50 per pair on sale. They are good enough as long as you don't picture the bubble too early. I had no injuries in my calves or knees which I had been struggling with a few years back. These do run a little narrow, but stretch over time. I've run in shoes that range up to $120, and think these were pretty good. The quality is not true Asics quality, but there are brands that know running. Asics, Mizuno, & New Balance. Not Nike, not Reebok, not Adidas, and definitely not Sketchers! (Don't be that Sketcher runner at a 5K unless you enjoy looking green.)
These shoes are 3 stars for Asics, and 3 stars for Asics beats 5 for Nike. Get it?
These shoe were packaged with the upmost care there was no way that they could be dammaged packed in two boxes covered in a waterproof liner I was really impressed. In addition unlike going to a shoe store the shoes had never been worn at all and had all the tags and the stuffing.
This is one of the coolest looking shoes which i have ever bought.
Shoe has great ventelation and that stricking blue color realy stands out
Only problem i have with this shoe is that ifound it incredibly tight. I have a wide foot and normally wear size 12 2e. This shoe only comes in 12 and 12.5. I bought the 12.5 slightly wider but longer.
Having said this if you have a normal to narrow foot i highly recommend this shoe.
It has plenty of flex yet supportive
It has great cushioning which rivals much more expensive shoes.
One thing i found different is part of the sole has exposed foam with no rubber not sure how this will effect long term durability and weather this may effect tthe composure of the foam as i have found if used in the wet foam tends to deteriorate.
Overall I rate the shoe highly and recomend it to anyone wanting a stylish running shoe with comfort and flexibility.
If you have a wider foot i would sugest trying shoes which come in 2 or 4e as the half size option didnt work for me as it was slightly too long and still very tight.I STILL CHOSE TO KEEP THEM AS THEY LOOK FANTASTIC
Hope this helps
Most recent customer reviews
good shoes, comfy, lightweight and looks nice.