ASICS Men's Gel-Blur33 Running Shoe
|Fits as expected||
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Synthetic and leather
- Rubber sole
- Men's Asics, GEL Blur33
- A super lightweight everyday running shoe that encourages natural foot movement
- Durable synthetic and cool open mesh upper with addedreflectivity for evening running
- This style offers exceptional rear foot gelcushioning
- ComforDry performance sockliner keeps feet cool and dry, reducing odors
Customers also considered
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Hit the streets in the lightweight cushioned comfort of the GEL-Blur33™ from ASICS®!
- An everyday trainer designed to promote more natural foot movement.
- Breathable open mesh upper.
- Lightweight synthetic leather overlays supply lightweight support.
- Lightly padded and contoured collar for added comfort.
- ComforDry™ sockliner offers anti-microbial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
- Solyte® midsole is lighter in weight than standard EVA and SpEVA®. Its responsive nature delivers a supremely cushioned ride and makes it highly durable.
- Rearfoot Gel® cushioning system attenuates impacting shock and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Solid rubber outsole provides lightweight cushion, reliable traction and long-lasting wear.
Pass the rest of the pack in a Blur with this sleek running shoe from ASICS. The Gel-Blur33 takes its name from the 33 joints that move your foot, and so you can expect astounding flexibility and natural movement in keeping with the minimalist running scene. Lightweight and generously ventilated, this is a sleek game-changer.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004DEPPUE
- Item model number: Gel-Blur33-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 1, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I will say that the quality is almost at a level of giving these shoes only 3 stars. One of the two pair that I bought started making a squeak noise when I stepped like I popped an air pocket in the shoe or something. And I'm not a huge guy. But... flip side... no injuries training for the 3rd marathon. And that's a lot of logged miles.
So I bought two pair to rotate for running. I maintained distances for half marathons (22-30 miles per week). The second pair started squeaking like the first pair. It's the little clear gel bubble thing on the sole. If you pop that on a stone or something, you have an annoying squeak when you walk. I paid around $50 per pair on sale. They are good enough as long as you don't picture the bubble too early. I had no injuries in my calves or knees which I had been struggling with a few years back. These do run a little narrow, but stretch over time. I've run in shoes that range up to $120, and think these were pretty good. The quality is not true Asics quality, but there are brands that know running. Asics, Mizuno, & New Balance. Not Nike, not Reebok, not Adidas, and definitely not Sketchers! (Don't be that Sketcher runner at a 5K unless you enjoy looking green.)
These shoes are 3 stars for Asics, and 3 stars for Asics beats 5 for Nike. Get it?
-I bought a pair of size 11 M and they fit as expected.
-If you lace your shoes in criss-cross fashion through every hole, you may not have enough lace left over to tie a neat bow. The video reviewer showed a neat trick to get around this. I just skipped a couple holes.
We'll have to see how these shoes hold up, but so far so good.
They are fairly light, easy to run in, break-in easily. They breathe well, I can feel cool air on my toes from time to time while running.
I'm not much of a runner, I bought these to get me motivated to get back into the gym and being active. So there are likely better reviews than mine that you should read. But so far, I love these shoes. They look great...fit nice and snug...and are incredibly comfortable.
I can't speak to the longevity or how they'll hold up just yet...only worn them a handful of times.
I typically wear a size 12 with every brand I wear (Nike, New Balance, Vans) and these Asics fit true to my size. They aren't too small or too big for a size 12, they are spot on.