Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 30 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 39 reviews
on October 5, 2013
I bought these in a 8.5 wide, and they were too small and fit strange. So, I bought them again ( like an idiot) in a larger size of 9. I agree with what others have said- these do not feel like asics! The left shoe feels smaller than the right one and no matter what I do, there isn't enough support and they hurt my feet. I will be giving both pairs to goodwill.
on March 14, 2014
I am a lady, but have (as my dad put it) skis for feet. And they are very wide, too. I was very excited to find purple, since I have been having to buy in the men's section and usually end up with black and red. Not embarrassing to wear, but not feminine either. I was also very excited to see that they promised free returns or exchanges since with my autistic sensory issues, I have a hard time getting just the right shoe.

My excitement immediately abated when I tried to get my foot into the shoe. I am Cinderella's step-sister I guess! They were Women's, not Men's as advertised. Even a larger size in women's wouldn't fit me because they would not be wide enough, so I went to claim that free return... and they only offered exchanges for the same item in a different size. Thank goodness for Amazon's AWESOME customer service! I wrote a complaint about how this had been miss-advertised, and got my refund before I even had a chance to drop the shoes off to return via UPS.

Sadly now, I'm very hesitant to buy shoes from Amazon since they may not have those promised free returns, but glad it all worked out ok this time.
on April 2, 2013
This is not an Asics top of the line shoe but it is good for the price. I'm only sorry I paid attention to the reviews which said it ran small. I am a size 7 in all my other Asics shoes but since so many others said this one ran small, I bought a 7.5......not necessary! My feet are not narrow nor wide..pretty much standard, and the 7 would have been perfect. If you're looking for an affordable pair of Asics I would recommend...but as long as your feet are standard size and not especially wide, stick with your usual size. If you have a wider foot this may not be the shoe for you.
on March 30, 2014
I typically wear a 7.5 wide but depending on the cut of the toe box, I sometimes can wear an 8 regular or sometimes need to go with an 8 wide. In sneakers I tend to order 8 reg. These were available in 8W and so I figured I'd try them especially since some reviews said they tended to be smaller than expected. They certainly don't feel like a wide. They fit more like an 8 reg which works fine for me but I was a bit disappointed that there wasn't more room in the toe box. So I would agree...a bit narrower than expected. The rest of the show in terms of fit and comfort was perfect--just what I've come to rely on with the ASICS.
on July 3, 2014
I was so excited to get these in a wide width only to be disappointed that my foot would not even fit inside when they arrived. I ordered an 8D and truly believe they were an 8M even though the box stated "D" width. Other than that they were gorgeous and would have loved to have kept them but alas since they didn't fit had to return them. I might try again and go up 1/2 size to see if that makes a difference but for now I'm still wearing my old workout shoes. :0(
on September 14, 2014
I require a shoe with a wide toe box and narrow heel, these fit the bill! I little too much room in the toe box when I ordered the C/D width, so ordered another pair with regular B width. They give me all the roominess I need in the toe box, which is really hard to find. I also prefer a primarily white sneaker, these are attractive and quite comfortable. Good price too.
on April 1, 2013
I have worn asics for several years now for running. I am not even sure if these are true asics. The stuffing in the top on the heal part got pushed down the first time I put my foot in the shoe. I will never buy another pair of asics from amazon.com again.
on March 28, 2014
The original ad stated these were MEN'S shoes and I ordered the size accordingly. This says WOMEN'S, so when they arrived they were too small. Had to pay the return fee to get the right size. I did insert the original ad saying these were men's shoes. I haven't received my new shoes yet. We have yet to see how they handle the extra fees.
on April 28, 2015
I've tried many brands of athletic shoes and I absolutely love Asics. Support, cushion, and comfort all day! I usually get the running shoes as they are made to take hard "strikes" on pavement and other hard surfaces. I would highly recommend them.
on June 7, 2013
I am a CCU RN which means 12 hour shifts at a busy hospital. The first night I wore these I was non-stop for 12 hours. My feet didn't hurt at all! I have always been an ASICS lover but for the price and stability- you can't beat these!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.