|Fits as expected||
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Synthetic sole
- Give your feet a heavenly experience with the GEL-Foundation Walker® 3 from ASICS®!
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Part of the Maximum Support Series.
- Combination leather and mesh upper for breathability and durability.
- Foam-padded collar and tongue for maximum comfort. Broad based platform. P.H.F.® (Personal Heel Fit® - Two layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete's heel, creating a personalized fit. Smooth fabric lining with a Ortholite sockliner for moisture management. Walking beveled heel and forefoot flex notches enhance the ride while maintaining arch support. SpEVA® midsole material improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown. Dual-density Duo
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Combination leather and mesh upper for breathability and durability. Foam-padded collar and tongue for maximum comfort. Broad based platform. P.H.F.® (Personal Heel Fit® - Two layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the athlete's heel, creating a personalized fit.
Smooth fabric lining with a Ortholite sockliner for moisture management. Walking beveled heel and forefoot flex notches enhance the ride while maintaining arch support. SpEVA® midsole material improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
Dual-density DuoMax® Support System for enhanced support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
Trusstic System® reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe. Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Resistant®) Heel Plug placed in critical areas of the outsole. Rubber outsole for excellent traction. Imported.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00GY6FY1E
- Item model number: GEL-Foundation Walker® 3-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 16, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am disappointed as Asics were always my favs but they have too few of the styles I want in a narrow, normal used to fit. You can't tell from the shoe as they don't indicate in the shoe itself. That is a draw back as I can't tell if my old shoes are normal or narrow. But I bought those at a store and I know I did not specific narrow. I did also get a pair of GEL- 190TR cross trainers which I'm keeping because they do fit pretty well, at least the same as my older pair and they are not narrow but I can lace them up tight when needed. And I also got a pair of GEL- Acclaims in a narrow which fit OK but something about them feels cheap. Not a lot of cushion under the ball of the foot, I was going to return them but now thinking I might as well keep them, They are black and I want a black pair. The others are white I need a pair with all leather uppers to keep my feet warm, I have cold feet normally so it helps unless the weather is hot then of course I need the breathable mesh design. I still want to love Asics, I hope they come out with an all leather shoe in narrow. Otherwise I'll have to check some other brands. The pic is my old and new shoes. Old ones fit, new ones are too wide. Thanks, Jeffer03
This is true motion control shoe, with plenty of arch support. If you pronate, this is the shoe for you.
I don't think that I have had a pair of asics that hurt my feet before. I had some that don't fit right etc. But nothing like hurting my feet like these did.
Now when I want to return them, I can't, because I waited too long to open the package and try them on, what a waste of money!