|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$91.55 - $259.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- Bright trainer in seamless mesh featuring rising sun-inspired side overlays
- Rearfoot GEL cushioning
- Removable insole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ASICS rebels against conventional design with its new GEL-Kinsei® 6 shoe. The upgraded seamless upper construction supplies superior comfort with improved fit and durability. The premium combination of a Discreet Heel Unit and Propulsion Trusstic® Technology provides a seamless fusion with the runner’s foot. With updated FluidRide® Technology, the enduring cushion of the GEL-Kinsei® 6 shoe ensures a lightweight experience for every journey of your run.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00XXXJ6DI
- Item model number: GEL-Kinsei 6-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ran in the Kinsei 2's for a few pairs and this is my first pair since them, and they feel as i remembered, tight and great!