|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$74.95 - $161.50 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- FlyteFoam Midsole Technology ; ASICS GEL-Nimbus 19 is made for under- Foot Type:High arches , neutral- Foot Type:Normal size arches ; Heel Height: 23mm ; ASICS FluidFit upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Fluid Ride Midsole: Fluid Ride provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Rear foot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Heel Clutching System Technology: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The GEL-Nimbus 19 shoe features our revolutionary flytefoam technology, for optimal comfort and a responsive ride for the neutral runner. A gradient jacquard-mesh upper is strategically tightened or loosened in zones to allow the foot's natural motion. 3D printed overlays provide seamless support to the upper.Heel Height: 23mm.
In 1949, Mr. Kihachiro Onitsuka began his athletic footwear company (Onitsuka Co., Ltd.) by manufacturing basketball shoes out of his living room in Kobe, Japan. He chose the name ASICS for his company in 1977, based on a famous Latin phrase "Anima Sana In Corpore Sano," which, when translated, expresses the ancient ideal of "A Sound Mind in a Sound Body." Taking the acronym of this phrase, ASICS was founded on the belief that the best way to create a healthy and happy lifestyle is to promote total health and fitness. Today, ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0791WG5H8
- Item model number: T700N
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 17, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Regarding the tight-fitting forefoot, loosening up the laces in the forefoot area fixed that. And for the somewhat harder ride, breaking them in or wearing thicker socks might alleviate that problem.
What made Asics decide to make the Nimbus less cushioned to almost Kayano-like levels is beyond me. Hopefully once I break these in they'll be ok for my next marathon coming up in May.