Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on August 21, 2014
It's a shame these didn't fit, they felt good other than crushing my Lisfranc (midfoot) region. I returned them because I am pretty sure they would never break-in properly and I may hurt myself in the process of attempt to make them fit. Other than the midfoot fit the length was good and the overall construction, weight and feel of the shoe was the same quality I have had with ASICS a pair of GEL-Equation 6 in 11.5 D. I would like to re-order this shoe however it does not come in a 2E which is what I may need to properly fit.
on April 30, 2017
Shoes nice
Runs really small one or 1.5 small
I wear 12
Would take 13.5 in this shoe
on January 17, 2015
I had purchased this shoe specifically for walking around at work (large retail store with a lot of concrete flooring). The in soles are not the best, in fact I suggest purchasing some replacement soles ASAP.

If you are looking for a fantastic running shoe, though, I suggest the pricier but very comfortable GEL-Nimbus (by the same company).
on August 26, 2014
Asics is my go-to brand for running shoes. I feel like this shoe needs a little more support, but then I decided that I can use them for the gym, and they're perfectly fine for that purpose.
on November 29, 2014
Light, comfortable, and very breathable! Great on the road, the treadmill, or the gym! Best lightweight running shoe I've had since my New Balance Minimus!
on February 2, 2015
Only problem is that I didn't notice that the shoes had busy green lines in the back. Thought it was purely a black shoe with blue lines. Besides that the shoes fit as expected.
on October 5, 2014
These are the best looking asics I've ever bought, and they are great running shoes
on May 8, 2015
These shoes look even better once they arrived. They were a gift and the recipient was very happy with them.
on October 26, 2015
A great shoe with great value given the price...
on September 14, 2014
Great shoe, easy order, arrived at doorstep, great experience all around......way to easy, this computer thing might catch on.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question